Naked challenge (My Hero Academia ships)

If you don't know what the naked challenge is, well basically it's when a girl walks into the room naked and sees their boyfriend's reaction.

"Okay girl! I have a plan!", exclaimed Mina.
The girls of class 1A, as well as Mei Hatsume from the support course, Camie Utsushimi from Shiketsu and Nejire Hado, looked at their pink skinned friend.
The girls were gathered and currently trying to think what to do that night. But none of them could think of anything. Until now, that is.
"Have you girls ever heard of the naked challenge?", Mina asked with a sly smirk. The girls were hesitant to reply. "No. What is it?", asked Nejire. Mina smiled and took out her phone. "Why, allow me to show you."
The girls gathered around and looked at the phone. What they saw made most of them blush. "So we have to... walk in on our boyfriends... n-n-naked?", stuttered Ochako. The other girls blushed terribly from embarrassment, well, except for Mei, Camie and Mina.
"Come on you guys! How many times have we played truth or dare and did embarrassing things?", asked Mina. "That's different, Ashido! We're talking about the boys seeing us naked!", exclaimed Kyouka. "But Jirou, haven't you ever wondered what Kaminari thought of your bod?", asked Camie. "I think that he'd totes like it." Kyouka blushed at the thought of her yellow haired boyfriend seeing her naked body.
"So? What do you all say?", asked Mina. The girls all reluctantly nodded. "Perfect."

Izuku was in his dorm, writing in his notebook. "So if Yaoyaorozu could make something to make lots of darkness, then Fumikage's dark shadow could..." "Hey, Deku?" "Hm? Oh, hey Ocha-!" Izuku went speechless when he saw his girlfriend fully exposed in front of him.
Izuku's nose began to bleed, then he fell unconscious. "Deku!" Ochako ran over to her boyfriend.
"Huh? Ochako?" Izuku opened his eyes and saw Ochako's breasts. He quickly covered his eyes. "Do you think I'm ugly?", asked Ochako. "No! No, no, not at all! It's just, I've never seen a girl... naked." Ochako giggled at her boyfriend's pureness and kissed his cheek. "Well, you're gonna have to get used to it for next time!" "N-next time?" Ochako blushed realizing what she just said.
"Wait! I didn't mean that! Or maybe I did, I mean, only if you want to! I don't want to pressure you or-!" Ochako was cut off by Izuku planting his lips on hers. "Well, if you want to..." "No. Not yet. But we could start making out." Izuku nodded. "First let me get my clothes, cause I don't think you're supposed to make out naked."

Shoto was sitting at the dining table eating soba. "Um, Shoto?" The dual haired boy looked to the side to see his girlfriend, Momo Yaoyaorozu, drop a towel from her body exposing herself. Momo rubbed her arm in embarrassment. Shoto still had his same expression, except for the small, red tint covering his face.
"So, Shoto, what do you..." Momo couldn't finish her sentence as she saw Shoto's left side on fire. "Shoto!" Momo created a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. "Shoto? Are you okay?"
Shoto was frozen in place. Momo shuffled closer and heard him mumble something. "So beautiful." Momo blushed. She realized her boyfriend was going to be like this for a while, so she picked up her towel and walked out the room.

Denki and Kirishima were playing video games, before a voice called the human pikachu. "D-denki. Could you, come to my room for a second?" "Sure babe!" Denki stood up and walked up the stairs to his girlfriend's room.
"So, what's u-!" Denki went silent, seeing Kyouka without any clothes on. "I know, I'm not like other girls", said Kyouka, before she noticed Denki's nose bleeding, as well as a bulge in his pants. "Um, D-Denki." Denki looked down to see the situation in his pants. "Oh crap! I'm sorry!" "It's fine. At least I know I can turn my boyfriend on", said Kyouka, looking to her side.
"Really? Well, time to see if I can turn you on", said Denki, as he hoisted his girlfriend up and kissed her passionately. Kyouka laughed into the kiss. "Denki!" But she was then plopped onto the bed.

Kirishima waited on the couch for his yellow haired friend

Kirishima waited on the couch for his yellow haired friend. "~Eijirou~" Kirishima looked over his shoulder to see Mina completely nude.
The spiky haired teen's entire body hardened. Next thing you knew, he removed his shirt then chased his pink girlfriend to her room as she was laughing all the way.

Bakugo was working out in the school's gym, lifting weights.
"Bakubabe!" Bakugo ignored Camie's call and continued lifting. "Come on! Don't ignore me." Bakugo didn't listen. Then he felt a towel land on his face. He put the weights down. "What?! What do you-!"
Camie was standing in a seductive pose, exposing bits of her naked body. Bakugo's scowl vanished and was replaced with a grin. "Oh, so that's how you wanna play?" He ran towards her and kissed her roughly. "Storage room. Now." "Yes sir", said Camie in a flirtatious voice.

Tokoyami was sitting outside, his eyes closed. "Dude, look!", said Dark Shadow. "No." "Just look!" "No." "Come on! Please?" "Fine."
Tokoyami opened one eye and saw Tsuyu completely naked.
Tokoyami was speechless, until he noticed his girlfriend shivering. "H-here." The raven headed boy opened his cloak and invited Tsuyu in. She sat down and her boyfriend closed his cloak. Tsuyu scooted closer until her body was touching Tokoyami, who was currently screaming inside of his head.
"Hey, Tokoyami. You've got a little situation", said Dark Shadow, pointing at his master's lap.

Ojiro was grabbing a drink, when he bumped into an unseen force. He looked down and saw a towel. "Toru? Are you... naked?" "Yes." There was then an awkward silence.
"Good to know", said Ojiro, hiding his blush.

Iida just returned to the dorms after going for a jog. Upon entering his room, he was greeted by Mei hugging him. Naked.
"Mei?! What are you doing?! Why are you naked?!" "You like what you see?", asked the inventor, as she squeezed her breasts with her upper arms.
A geyser of blood shot out of Iida's nose as he passed out.

Tamaki was hiding in a corner, as usual. "Tamaki!" The shy teen didn't have to look behind him to know who the voice belonged to. He felt Nejire hug him from behind, but something felt different. Tamaki looked down and saw that his girlfriend was barefoot. "N-Nejire? A-are you...?"
"Look for yourself." Tamaki turned around to confirm his suspicions. They were right. Nejire was naked. Instead of looking back into the corner, Tamaki was waving his hands with a flustered face. Nejire shut him up with a quick, but passionate kiss.

The next day

"Man, you should have seen Tenya's reaction! It was priceless!", said Mei. "That's great and all, but me and Eijirou had fun! A lot of fun, if you catch my drift", smirked Mina.
"What about you guys?", Toru asked Momo, Ochako and Kyouka.
The three girls blushed, because of the sexual acts they indulged in. Well, except for Momo. She was embarrassed because she almost burned everything down.