Drying off (Horimiya)

Kyoko was in her garden, watering the plants with a garden hose. She heard voices from inside her house. Voices she recognized all too well.
They were the voices of Izumi Miyamura and Souta Hori.

The two males exited the house and entered the garden. "Hey, Kyoko", said Izumi. He came closer and gave his girlfriend a sweet kiss.
Kyoko melted into it, but in turn lowered the hose pipe and spraying water on her pants.

Izumi laughed, and Souta joined in. Kyoko, out of spite, sprayed her boyfriend on his shirt. He playfully glared at her, taking the watering hose out of her hand and spraying her further. Souta ran to his sister and his brother figure, getting sprayed as well.

And so, a water fight ensued.

The trio were covered head to toe with water, soaking like a sponge as they chased each other with the hose. "I think it's time we get cleaned up", said Izumi.
He took his brunette girlfriend's hand and led her into the house. "Let's get changed. Afterwards, I'll go fetch the towels." "I'll get the hairdryer."

The two teens and young boy went to their rooms to put on dry clothes. Izumi grabbed a few towels from the bathroom, sat on a chair, gesturing Souta to sit on his lap.
Kyoko entered the room with a hairdryer, plugging it in. She handed it to her boyfriend who used it to dry off her younger brother. Kyoko took one of the towels and used it to dry off Izumi's hair.

After a few minutes of drying, they were done. Kyoko shivered from the lingering wetness on her body.
Izumi noticed this and moved closer and hugged her, using his body to warm her up. Souta decided to join in on the hug.
Izumi chuckled and kissed Kyoko on the top of her head.