Vanilla (Shouya x Shouko)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Shouya was walking Shouko back to her house after another one of their date nights.
Shouko's little sister, Yuzuru, was lying on the couch and watched as the couple greeted each other.
"Tonight was fun", said Shouya. "Every night is fun with you", signed Shouko. Shouya chuckled and blushed. "So, see you tomorrow?" Shouko nodded. Yuzuru watched with anticipation, only for the feeling to fade when Shouko and Shouya hugged.
Shouya waved goodbye and walked home. Shouko turned around to see her sister with a disappointed look on her face. "What?", signed the deaf girl. "You two are so vanilla." "Vanilla?" "You two are just so plain. You could've said goodbye to him with a passionate kiss. You two do do that, right?" Shouko shook her head. "What?! You haven't gone farther than that?!" Shouko blushed, then shook her head.
"Do you... want to?" Shouko looked down while her face was the deepest red imaginable, and nodded. "Why not talk to Shouya about it? I mean, he is your boyfriend after all."

The next day, Shouya and Shouko were on yet another date. They were at a restaurant drinking tea together.
"Shouko? Is something wrong?" Shouko was blushing for the entirety of their date. "Do you think we're vanilla?" Shouya tilted his head in confusion. "Vanilla?" "Yuzuru says so. She thinks we're too plain with each other." "Plain? How so?" Shouko stopped doing hand signs. "Shouko?"
"Shouya, be honest with me", signed Shouko. "Do you want to..." Shouya nearly fell off his chair when he saw the hand gesture Shouko was doing.
She formed a circle with her thumb and index finger, while sticking the other index finger through it. (👉👌)
"Sh-Shouko, are you saying you want to..." "Not if you don't want to."
There was an awkward silence between the two as they continued drinking their tea.

Shouya and Shouko walked out of the restaurant, their hands joined but the awkwardness between them still there.
They continued walking, before coming to a stop. Shouko looked up and saw where they stopped.
A love hotel.
"Shouko, I'm going to ask this once, and I want an honest answer. Do you want to do this?" Shouko looked at her lover's face. She saw the honesty in his eyes. She grew a smile and nodded with sincerity. "Okay. Let's do it then."
They entered the love hotel and booked a room.
Once they entered, they sat on the bed.
"So, how about we start with kissing?" Shouko nodded. They began with a quick peck on the lips. "Hm, maybe a little longer?" They joined lips, this time making it longer. They opened their mouths, slipping each other's tongues in.
Shouko wrapped her arms around Shouya's neck, while he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Lemon time

Shouko pulled back and raised her shirt slightly. "Wait, you want to start now?", asked Shouya. The deaf girl nodded. "Okay." Shouko continued lifting her shirt, until it was finally off.
Shouya blushed at her bra and cleavage. It didn't get any better when Shouko unclipped her bra. She noticed her boyfriend's shocked expression. "Do they look bad?", she signed. "What? No no, it's just... I'm kind of surprised is all, with the way you're being straightforward."
Shouko felt relieved that Shouya didn't hate her. She then felt a pair of hands touch her breasts. "Do you want me to?" Shouko nodded. Shouya groped the two mounds, his thumbs pressing the two nipples. Shouko held her boyfriend's wrists while whimpering in pleasure. Shouya leaned his head down to the one breast and licked around the nipple as well as licking up and down it.
Shouko could only moan as her breasts were being pleasured by the love of her life. Shouya could feel himself getting hard as he listens to his girlfriend's moans. He then noticed her hand reaching down to her pants. "Wait, let me."
Shouya pulled down her pants and saw her wet panties. He blushed incredibly. He lowered his head so that his face was directly in front of it, then pulled the underwear to the side. Shouko felt her lover's tongue press against her core, making her whimper.
Shouya pulled the flaps slightly apart and pushed his tongue in. Shouko nearly let out a moan, but bit her bottom lip. Shouya's hands moved up to her breasts and fondled with them, hoping to pleasure his lover more.
He did.
Shouya felt Shouko's juices on his tongue, signaling him that sooner or later, the girl would climax. Her mouth still shut, Shouko moaned as she released all over Shouya's face.
He rose up and looked her in the eyes.
"Okay. It's time. Are you ready?"
Shouko nodded.
Shouya pulled down his pants, but stopped midway when he noticed Shouko reaching for her pants. She pulled something out from the pocket. A condom. She gave it to Shouya who read the small note attached to it.

Take care of my sister (;
-Yuzuru

Shouya chuckled awkwardly. "Guess your sister thought ahead." He continued removing his pants, and as his member sprung free, he opened the condom wrapper and placed the rubber over it.
"Okay. I'm going to put it in. I'll go slow, alright?" Shouko nodded.
Shouya crawled closer to her and positioned his member at her entrance, then slid it in. Shouko winced and whimpered from the pain, which was relieved by her boyfriend caressing her cheek.
Shouya kissed Shouko deeply, moving his hips forward and back. "Go thashter", said Shouko, the first time she's said anything since they started having sex. Shouya began to pick up his pace and thrusted himself into Shouko. She began to become overwhelmed with euphoria that she fell back onto the bed, but pulled Shouya down with her.
He looked into her eyes as he pulled in and out of her, his arousal increasing with every pant the girl released. He couldn't resist, and kissed her deeply. Shocked at first, Shouko melted into it.
Shouya thrusted one last time, and moaned with Shouko as they both orgasmed.

Lemon end

Shouya pulled out then took off the condom, throwing it away, not caring where it landed. He moved back to the head of the bed and plopped down, with Shouko joining him.
Before they both drifted off to sleep, Shouko looked Shouya in the eyes.
"I wove you", she said.
Shouya smiled and kissed her.