By the pool (Shuichi x Clair)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

"Come on, slow poke! Try to catch up!", Clair called out. Shuichi walked out of breath. "We're just going swimming. What's the big deal?"
"Well, the quicker we make it to the pool, the sooner you get to see my bikini."
"You really want to show me a bikini?" "Of course. As your girlfriend, I have to satisfy your fantasies right?" Shuichi nearly fell over. "What makes you think seeing you in a bikini is one of my fantasies?!"
Clair giggled and kissed him. "Relax. I'm just kidding. Now let's get to that pool."

The couple arrived at the pool to see no one was there. "Guess it's just us", said Clair, as she walked to the restrooms. Shuichi followed her, and entered the men's room while she entered the lady's.
They got dressed in their swimsuits, and exited the restrooms. Clair wore a white bikini while Shuichi had navy blue swimming trunks.
"Last one in the pool is a rotten egg!", exclaimed Clair as she jumped into the pool. Shuichi walked over to it instead, until Clair popped out and pulled him in.
As Shuichi opened up his eyes under the water, he glared at Clair, only for his scowl to fade when seeing her smile. She swam closer to him and kissed him.
Clair then gently pushed him away and swam up.

So the couple's swimming continued, with Clair occasionally teasing her beloved Shuichi. The time came where they had to exit the pool.
Shuichi was about to walk to the restrooms, but was stopped by Clair.
"Hey, sit here for a bit. I wanna see more of your toned body." Shuichi, with a blush on his face sat down next to her. "I'm not exactly toned." "Still, I wanna see it. I don't get much time to when we have sex, you know."
Shuichi sighed and leaned back. "Okay. Go ahead." Clair moved closer and stroked her boyfriend's chest. She then held his arm in between her breasts.
"Hey, Shuichi, how about we go to the restrooms, and have a little more fun?" Shuichi blushed, and was pulled to the restrooms by Clair.

Lemon time

Shuichi lifted Clair up by her thighs as they made out against the wall.
He pushed up the top half of her bikini and groped her breasts while kissing her neck.
Clair moaned with satisfaction as Shuichi started sucking her breasts.
"Yeah. Just like that. Right there." Clair moaned as Shuichi pleasured her breasts with his mouth. "Hey, Shuichi, how about you put me down, and I do something for you?" The young man lowered his girlfriend, and she kneeled, pulling down his swimming trunks. His semi hard member popped out, making Clair disappointed.
"What's wrong?" "It's not fully hard yet. Let's fix that." Clair began to wrap her fingers around the shaft, and moved her hand up and down. Shuichi grunted, then nearly fell forward until he placed his arms on the to support his weight. Clair looked up at him with a mischievous glint in her eyes, then put the penis in her mouth. Shuichi groaned. "Mmm, looks like the pool didn't ruin the flavor. Thankfully", said Clair as she continued sucking. Shuichi put his hand behind her head, gripping her hair.
He felt like he was gonna lose it from the feeling of his shaft sliding in and out of her throat. Clair decided to make things better by humming, causing vibrations to tickle her boyfriend's cock.
The sight of him being aroused made her slip her fingers into the bottom part of her bikini and finger herself. Her moaning from the sensation made more vibrations to pleasure Shuichi's shaft, causing him to let out a yelp from the feeling.
"Oh fuck. Clair, I'm going to..." Shuichi couldn't finish his sentence as he released his load down Clair's throat, while she moaned from her own climax.
Shuichi pulled his dick out, a string of saliva and semen connecting it with Clair's mouth. She licked the remaining cum off of his tip, humming in satisfaction.
"Shuichi, I'm already wet. You know what that means." Clair pulled down her bikini bottom and pushed her chest against the wall, showing off her soaking entrance.
Shuichi lifted his member and pushed it into the vagina, slowly pulling in and out. "F-fuck! Go faster Shuichi! Please!" Shuichi picked up the pace. "Yes! Fuck me like I'm your little slut! Like I'm your dirty little slut!" Shuichi pulled Clair close to him and kissed her neck, then groped her breasts.
"Only you can fuck me like this, Shuichi! Only you!" Shuichi gave one last thrust, and they both orgasmed, their moans echoing in the restroom.

Lemon end

"Man. And just when my bikini got dry", said Clair as she looked at the wet spot on her bikini bottom.
"Hey, you wanted this", said Shuichi. Clair giggled. "I don't think I'll be able to walk for a while." "Yeah, sorry about that."
"Sorry? What for? I like having my brains fucked out by you. Besides, if I can't walk, I have a reason to be like this with you."
She snuggled up to him and kissed his cheek.
"Yeah. You're right", said Shuichi.