Feeding (Nice x Hajime)

Hajime sat alone at a table, enjoying her ice cream.
"Hey! Hajime!" The girl turned her head and saw her close friend Nice running to her. "Hey." "You look lonely." "Just having some alone time."
Nice took a seat across from her. "What flavor is that?" "Hm?" "The ice cream. What flavor is it?" Hajime looked down at her treat then back at Nice. "Strawberry."
"Could I have a taste?" Hajime's eyes went wide. "A taste?" Nice nodded. Hajime began blushing. If she gave him a taste, she'd be using the same spoon she's eating with.
In other words, an indirect kiss.
Hajime reluctantly took a scoop of ice cream and offered it to Nice. He inserted the spoon in his mouth and ate the dairy treat. "Delicious. You know, I've never tasted strawberry ice cream before."
Nice then took the spoon out of Hajime's hand. "Now I'm going to feed you." He scooped up some ice cream. "Now, close your eyes."
Hajime tilted her head in confusion, but shrugged it off and closed her eyes. But instead of ice cream, she felt a something soft on her lips. She opened her eyes to see Nice move away from her face.
"Sorry, but I ate your ice cream", Nice said, showing the empty spoon. "But you tasted something better, right?"
Hajime hid her face, which was currently red from blushing. She then saw a spoon with ice cream getting closer to her. "Still, I did say I'd feed you."
Hajime stopped hiding and ate the ice cream.
The two continued eating in silence, Hajime still embarrassed by the kiss.
The time came where the two detectives had to return home. As they walked, Hajime's and Nice's hands intertwined, and Hajime kissed Nice's cheek. He looked at her and smiled. "Hey, Hajime." "Yeah?" "Wanna be my girlfriend?" Hajime blushed, but smiled. "Sure."