Relax (Tatsumi x Mine)

Being parents is a wonderful thing. You get to bring life into the world, and get to teach the next generation all that you know.
But being parents is also very stressful. Kids can be a lot to handle, especially for Tatsumi and Mine. Things were difficult when they had their son, but things got harder when they had a son next.
Speaking of the two lovers, they were currently sitting under a tree, Mine's head on Tatsumi's shoulder. "You have no idea how hard it is to get those kids to sleep", said Tatsumi. "For you, maybe. I handled it perfectly." "With a voice as beautiful as yours, I wouldn't be surprised if your lullabies could put anyone to sleep."
Mine blushed at the comment. "You really think my singing is beautiful?"
"Not just your singing. Everything else as well."
Mine blushed and while smiling. Then she smiled mischievously. "By everything else, you mean everything else?", teased Mine, sliding her hands down her hips seductively.
Now it was Tatsumi's turn to blush. "Well, I, um, what I mean is, uh..." Mine began to laugh. "Oh, you should've seen your face!" Tatsumi pouted. Then he smiled.
"Tatsumi? What are you..." Tatsumi lunged forward and began tickling the pink haired female. She laughed nonstop as Tatsumi's fingers wriggled at all her tickle spots.
He began to slow down, eventually stopping. Same goes for Mine. The two lovers looked into each other's eyes, then leaned in for a kiss.
After pulling away, they leaned their heads against one another.
"I've missed having moments like these", said Mine. "We can still have them", objected Tatsumi. "Yeah, but not a lot. We have a family now, Tatsumi. We have to focus on that. Don't get me wrong, I don't regret any of this." "Me neither", said Tatsumi, kissing Mine's head.
"Mama! Papa!" The couple turned their attention back to their house to see their son and daughter running to them.
"What is it?" "We heard noises! Are you okay?"
Tatsumi chuckled and picked his son up. "It was just me and mommy relaxing. Nothing else."
Mine and Tatsumi walked back into their house with their kids, the biggest smiles plastered across their faces.