Russian dolls (Todomomo)

"Momo!" Momo turned around to see her boyfriend, Shoto Todoroki, run to her. "Is something the matter Shoto?"
"Could you make one of your Russian dolls?" Momo was confused by this request, but did it nonetheless. She handed it over to the dual haired male.
He looked closer at it, almost like he was inspecting an ancient artifact. "Thank you Momo." He kissed her cheek and ran off.
Momo looked on in even more confusion. "That was... odd."

Shoto sat in his dorm inspecting the Russian doll further on his bed. His eyes widened as he realized something. "I never realized this sooner! Very clever Momo."
He stood up. "Ok. Time to start practicing."
Shoto spent many frustrating hours trying to perfect a technique, and eventually he finally mastered it.
With his energy run out, he took a well deserved nap.

The next day

Momo was walking out of the locker room after having took a shower before seeing Shoto running towards her. She noticed a somewhat excited look on his face.
"Shoto? Is something wrong?" "I finally figured it out!" "Figured what out?"
Shoto gave Momo back the Russian doll. She watched as ice covered bits of his right side, and the ice growing into familiar shapes.
"Shoto, are those Russian dolls?" "Yes. And ones that look like me too. I noticed that your dolls look like you."
Momo took a closer look to the ice constructions on her boyfriend's body. "This must've taken a lot of practice. Being able to make the ice lighter and darker just to make Russian dolls. Why go through this much trouble?"
"I just wanted to." Momo giggled and pecked Shoto's lips. "You're so sweet Shoto." She stood back and partially released some Russian dolls from her right side. "Now we look the same."
The couple shared a laugh together at their antics.