Pillow talk (Nagikae)

"AAAAHHH!", the Shiota couple yelled, as they climaxed together.
Nagisa pulled out of his wife and dropped next to her. He turned over to Kayano and wrapped her in his arms.
Kayano giggled. "What is it?" The actress turned to her husband. "Nothing. Just thinking how ironic it is that you're gentle now, but was an animal just a few seconds ago."
Nagisa chuckled as well and snuggled closer to the love of his life. "So warm", said Kayano. "And you're hot." "Oh, why thank you, kind sir."
The couple giggled together. "We were pretty loud. Thank goodness for soundproof walls. Imagine how we would have had to explain things to Yamada and Maika." Kayano hummed in agreement.
Nagisa looked down at her chest and kissed just above her breasts. "What are you doing?" "We have sex so quick, I hardly get any time to look at your breasts." "Oh. Well, what do you think?" "They're beautiful. Just like you."
Kayano blushed.
She stroked her finger against Nagisa's peck, then gave his chest a gentle kiss. "Oh, you wanted to give me a little affection too? What's your reason?" "Just grateful for the husband I have. And for the family he gave me."
Nagisa hugged Kayano tight and kissed the top of her head. "Same here."
"So, you're grateful for a husband?"
"Wait, what?! No, I mean I'm grateful for having you as a wife like how you're grateful for having me as a husband!" "I know. I was just teasing."
The couple stared into each other's eyes, then shared a deep, passionate kiss.
"Hey, Kayano?" "Hm?" "Are you turned on right now?" "Sure am. Wanna go another round?" "With you? Definitely."
And so, the couple had another night of beautiful lovemaking.