Nicknames (Izuocha)

Quick backstory: This a soulmate AU where the nickname you give your soulmate will appear on their body.

Twelve years earlier

Izuku Midoriya sat at the playground by himself, crying. "Hey, why are you crying?"
Izuku looked up and saw a girl with brown hair and a permanent blush on her cheeks.
"Everyone is mean to me! They keep calling me mean names and say I'll never get a soulmate! No one likes me! I don't have any friends!"
The girl felt really bad for the boy. "That's so mean! Hey, you know what? I'll be your friend!"
Izuku wiped his tears. "Really?" "Really! I'm Ochako Uraraka by the way. What's your name?" Izuku stood up. "I'm Izuku Midoriya."
"Well, it's nice to meet you! Now what did those bullies call you? I want to pinch them so bad!" Izuku looked down while rubbing his arm. "They call me Deku. It means useless."
Ochako put her finger to her chin. "I like it! It sounds like 'you can do it'. How about I call you that!"
Izuku thought about it. "I can do it? Okay, you can call me Deku!" "Great! Let's go play!" As soon as Ochako turned around, Izuku's chest began to glow, but he was too happy to notice.

Present

Izuku looked at Ochako from across the classroom. "Hey, Deku! Why don't ya just ask round face out already! I mean, your soulmates for crying out loud!", exclaimed Bakugo.
"But, what if she doesn't like me?" Bakugo face palmed himself. "Like I said! She's your fucking soulmate!" "But that doesn't mean she should fall in love with me!"
"Deku, look at this", said Bakugo, revealing his forearm with the word 'Bakubabe' on it. "This is my soulmate mark I got from Camie." "Your point?" "I did the same to her! So, do it to round face! I know you've never given her a nickname!"
Izuku thought about it. He never did actually give Ochako a nickname. "Okay. I'll talk to her after school, okay?" Bakugo just scoffed.

Timeskip to after school

"Hey, Uraraka?" Ochako turned around and saw her green haired friend. "Oh, hey Deku. What's up?"
"Can we talk?" Ochako was confused, but nodded. They walked together to the school fountain. "So, what did you want to talk about, Deku?" Izuku pulled up his shirt to reveal his chest. "Deku?! What are you...!" Ochako stopped exclaiming when she saw what was on his chest. The word Deku.
"Think about it, Uraraka. Who else calls me Deku?" Ochako started thinking. "Can't be Bakugo, since he has a girlfriend, so that leaves..." Ochako's face went red when she realized where Izuku was getting at. "Why show me this?"
Izuku took a deep breath. "I like you, Uraraka. For so long. But after finding out I had this, I got scared. I didn't want to force you to love me just because we're soulmates. So, I'm-." Izuku was cut off by Ochako kissing him. He was shocked, but melted into the kiss. They pulled away shortly after.
"I love you Deku. Even if we weren't soulmates, I'd still love you." Izuku was so happy. "Thank you, Ochako. I can call you that, right?" Ochako nodded. Then an idea popped into her head. "Hey, Deku, could you give me a nickname? I just want to check something."
Izuku thought for a bit. "How about... Ocha." "Ocha? Really?", said Ochako with a smug grin. "It was the best I could do. Sorry." "It's fine. I actually like it."
Then a glow appeared on Ochako's stomach. She lifted her shirt up slightly and saw the word 'Ocha' across her stomach. A big smile appeared on Izuku's face. He lifted Ochako up and kissed her passionately. "Woah! Deku! What's up with you?" Izuku hugged her tightly. "I'm so happy! So happy we can be together without the fear of other's judgement. We're soulmates!"
Ochako couldn't help but smile and sink into the hug. "Me too."