Cake tasting (Horimiya)

Requested by @KamadoAlyea

Kyoko and Izumi were in the living room, just being lazy, until Kyoko thought out loud. "Damn, I would kill for some cake right now."
Izumi looked at his girlfriend with wide eyes. "Where did that come from?" "Nowhere." Izumi sighed. "If you want cake, there is a good bakery I know. It's not far."
Kyoko jumped up in excitement. "Then let's go!"
Izumi felt himself get tugged off the couch and dragged out the door.

The couple walked down the street and arrived at their destination. Kyoko looked through the window and her mouth watered at the cakes.
"I think it would be better if you actually ate the cakes", said Izumi. "Well what are we waiting for Let's go in!"

The couple entered the restaurant and took a seat. "What are we gonna have?" "That one!", exclaimed Kyoko, pointing at a white cake with strawberries on the top. A waitress came over, and Izumi asked for the cake that his brunette girlfriend desired.
A few minutes later, the waitress returned with a plate of cake.
Kyoko nearly jumped onto the table to eat the cake, but her hand was smacked by Izumi. "I get that you would kill for cake right now, but that's no excuse for bad table manners." Kyoko nodded, rubbing her hand. She looked at Izumi, who picked up a fork, then copied his action.

The each took a piece of cake and took a bite, letting out hums of satisfaction. Kyoko took a big piece this time, and shoved it into her mouth. Izumi chuckled, making Kyoko looked at him in curiosity.
"Hold still." Izumi moved closer and wiped some icing off of Kyoko's cheek. "If keep eating like that, you'll choke."
The couple spent the rest of their time finishing the cake that was before them. Kyoko wanted more, but Izumi declined, until Kyoko wouldn't stop begging.

"We'll take one to go, please." The man behind the counter nodded and placed a cake in a box, then handed it over to the couple.
Kyoko stared at the box, which didn't go unnoticed by Izumi. "Watch it. This is for when we get home."
Kyoko pouted.
Izumi chuckled and kissed her cheek.