First time cuddling (Nishikata x Takagi)

Nishikata and Takagi had been dating for a while, though they've never done anything romantic other than kisses on the cheek, pecks on the lips, or hand holding.
But all that changed one fateful day.

Nishikata was sitting in the living room when he heard a knock at the door. He walked over to it and opened it, seeing his girlfriend, Takagi. "Hi Nishikata. Ready for tonight?" "Tonight?" "Oh, you know..." Takagi looked at Nishikata seductively, making him blush madly. Then, Takagi laughed. "You thought I was serious? Wow, you're so perverted."
Nishikata grumbled. "So, you ready for our sleepover?" Nishikata forgot about the tease earlier and nodded. "Come in."
He stood aside and let Takagi in. "So, what are we gonna do first?" "I was thinking maybe watching a movie." "Sounds good."
As they entered the living room and put on a movie, Takagi scooted closer to her boyfriend. "Takagi? What are you doing?" "Well, our relationship has been dull, so I thought to make things better." "B-better how?" Takagi crawled closer with a sultry look on her face. Nishikata closed his eyes, preparing for whatever was coming next. Instead, he felt a pair of arms around his waist. "Wha-?" "Dirty minded boy." "What is this?!" "It's called cuddling. It's basically when we hold each other and stay that way for a while." "I know what it is." "If you did, why haven't you done it with me before?" "I... I didn't want to freak you out."
Takagi smiled and snuggled her head into Nishikata's shoulder. "You know I love you too much for that." Nishikata's eyes widened. "Did you just say you love me?" "Yeah. Couples do that, don't they? Or is it that you don't love me back?"
"WHAT?! Of course I love you! More than anything in this white world!" Takagi blushed, and so did Nishikata. "Did I say that out loud?" "You did. And I loved it."
For the rest of the night the two lovers cuddled together. "This feels nice." "Yeah. It really does." "Could we cuddle when we go to sleep?"
Nishikata blushed but nodded. "Sure."