Just kiss me (Kamijirou)

Requested by @MiguelCastro854

The students of UA High were in the gym, having a party to celebrate the holiday known as Valentines Day. Among the crowd of partying teens, a purple haired girl with earphone jacks pushed past them, hunting down a certain person.
She looked among the crowd, and spotted him. The boy with yellow hair. The local idiot of class 1A. Her crush. Denki Kaminari.
Kyouka took a deep breath and stood up straight, walking past the students.

For too long now, she has waited. Waited for Denki to walk up to her and ask her out, maybe even kiss her. But the time for waiting is over. Denki has not made a move. Not once. So it was time for Jirou to take matters into her own hands.
She didn't plan for this to happen on this particular day. That was a coincidence. Just one big coincidence.

Denki was dancing around like a maniac, having the time of his life, when his moment of fun was stopped by a hand grabbing his shoulder. The electric quirk user turned around to see Kyouka, his classmate and crush. He inspected her from head to toe, marveled by her outfit.

A purple pouf dress.

"Jirou?" Kyouka, who's head was low most of the time, looked up at her crush. "Is something wrong?"
"Shut up." "Huh?"
"I said shut up. Shut up and kiss me."

"Wait what?" Denki got his answer when Kyouka grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him deeply.
The kiss was at least five seconds long, before they separated, leaving Denki with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.
"What was that for?" "A girl kisses you, and that's what you ask? I obviously like you, Jamming Way!"
Denki nearly fell over from what he was hearing.
Kyouka turned around, prepared to leave, but stopped when she was turned around by the boy she kissed, and felt a soft feeling on her lips.

It was now Kyouka's turn to have wide eyes and a gaping mouth. "You know, if you kiss a guy out of nowhere, then you don't leave him hanging, okay? Especially if the guy likes you."
Kyouka couldn't believe what she was hearing. Denki smirked. "So, wanna go on a date tomorrow? I know the perfect cafe."
The earphone jack girl blushed and hid her face in Denki's chest. "I'd... love that."
Denki wrapped his arms around the girl.
After embracing for a short time, the girl looked up at her new boyfriend.
"I said it before, now I'll say it again. Shut up and kiss me." "As you wish, m'lady."

And the new couple shared another kiss that night.