Underwater kiss (Todomomo)

The class of 1A gathered at the local pool. While they were there, Momo couldn't take her gaze off of Shoto.
He was wearing dark blue swimming trunks with red lines on the side. "Enjoying the view?" Momo turned around and saw her friends behind her.
"Not gonna lie, Todoroki is ripped", said Ochako. "Careful Midoriya didn't hear that", joked Kyouka. "So, is this the day Todomomo will set sail?", asked Mina.
"Todomomo?", asked Momo. "It's Todoroki's and your name combined. Don't worry, you're not the only one she's done it to", said Kyouka.
"But back to my previous question: are you gonna make a move, Yaomomo?", asked Mina.
Momo looked down with a blush.
She has liked Shoto for some time now, but never knew how to ask him out, let alone if he even liked her back.
"Go Todoroki!" The girls turned their attention to the pool to see Shoto had made a tower of ice. Momo squinted to look at Shoto, and noticed him losing his balance.
The bicolored teen slipped and fell down to the pool, getting knocked unconscious upon impact.
"He's knocked out! Underwater! Someone has gotta do something!", yelled Izuku.
Without thinking, Momo immediately ran and dived into the water, swimming down to the unconscious Shoto.
She noticed he wasn't breathing, but fortunately she learned a technique to help with this. She placed her lips to Shoto's and breathed into his mouth.
Shoto's eyes slowly began to open, and blushed at the sight of Momo basically kissing him.
She pulled away and gestured him to swim up.
He nodded and the duo swam back up to the surface.
"Todoroki! Are you alright?", asked Kirishima.
Shoto nodded. "Wow, Yaomomo! You were badass!", exclaimed Sero. Momo blushed at the compliment. "By the way, wasn't Todoroki unconscious?", asked Izuku.
Momo's face became redder than Kirishima's hair, remembering what she did under the water.

The day came to an end and the students went back to their dorms. Except for Shoto and Momo.
"Hey, Yaoyoarozu?" "Y-yes?" "Thank you. For saving me. Please let me make it up to you."
"That won't be necessary, Todoroki." "Yes it would be! I know, I'll take you out to dinner. Would you like that?"
Momo blushed, but nodded. "I would... love that." "Okay. And Yaoyoarozu?" Momo turned her head and felt a pair of lips on her's.
"Goodnight." Shoto walked into the building, leaving Momo a flustered mess.