My clumsy little witch (Diakko)

Random question: what's your favorite band? Mine's Hollywood Undead.

Diana was sitting in her room, reading a book. A knock came at her door. "Come in." The door swung open and in walked a little girl with crimson eyes and platinum blonde hair.
"Mama?" "Yes sweetheart?" "Mommy got hurt." Diana sprung up. "What?!"
She ran downstairs and out the front door. "Where is she? Where's Mommy?" Hana pointed to a tree in the distance. Diana ran out the front yard to the location her wife was at.
"Akko? Akko?!" A groan came from behind the tree. Diana ran to the source of the sound and saw her brown haired wife.
"Akko!" Akko felt someone wrap their arms around her. Diana pulled away and saw scrapes and bruises over her lover's face. "You look terrible. What happened?"
"Mommy was trying to teach me how to use a broom", said Hana, who caught up. "But instead she flew all the way here."
Akko laughed in embarrassment. "I may have not been focusing on the road. So this is my fault." Diana chuckled. "You're so clumsy, Akko." "Yeah, but I'm your clumsy little witch." "Yes. Yes you are."
"Then what am I?", asked Hana. Akko laughed. "You're our special little witch, because you've got two cool mommies." This made Hana giggle and hug her two mothers.
"Anyway, we should get home", said Diana. "Really? We were having a moment." "I know, but you need to wash up." "Yeah, I guess you're right."
The family of three joined hands, with Hana in the middle. "Hey, Mommy?" "Yes, sweetheart?" "If you're the clumsy witch, and I'm the special witch, what kind of witch is mama?" Akko grinned mischievously.
"She's the sexy witch."
"AKKO!"