Shut up (Tsukasaku)

Requested by @ShiroSanuwuwuwuw

Sakura was currently sitting quietly by a table and reading a book. Sadly, her peace was only temporary as a certain mischievous spirit floated over to her.

"Saaaakuuura", said Tsukasa, stretching out her name in a sing song tone. The lime haired girl ignored him. "Saaaakuuura", the male repeated.
Sakura still remained silent.
"Sakura!" The girl finally removed her attention from her book and turned it to her contracted spirit. "I'm bored." "Not my problem." "But I'm bored!" "Then read a book." "That will only make me even more bored!" "That will depend on what kind of book you're reading."

"Yeah! A manga! But last time I checked, you don't have any!" Sakura continued reading her book. "Hey! Don't ignore me!"
Sakura remained silent. "Come on! As your contracted spirit, it is your duty to see to my care!" "No it isn't." Tsukasa pouted. "Quit acting like a child." "But I'm bored!" "Just shut up." "No! Not until you give me something to do!" "Like I said: read a book." "But I don't wanna!"
Sakura put her book down and looked at the spirit.
"Read. A. Book."

Tsukasa puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms. "No! I only read manga! If you wanted me to read, you should've gotten manga!"
"Then go find a manga." "No!" "Then shut up." "Never!"
Sakura put her book down once again, then stood up from her seat. She pulled Tsukasa towards her and kissed him on the lips. She pulled away, leaving Tsukasa in shock. "I said shut up."
Tsukasa fell to the ground, unconscious.

Sakura continued to read her book. And if you were to look closely, you could see a small smirk on her lips and a red tint on her cheeks.