Nightmares (Eremika)

The room was dark. Mikasa could hardly see anything. Then she spotted a tiny crack with light coming through it. It was a door.
She reached for the handle and opened the door, only to regret it.
Everywhere she looked, there were dead bodies everywhere. She lost it immediately when she saw her beloved lying on the ground in a puddle of blood. "Eren! No, please! Don't let this be real!" She touched his neck, searching for a pulse. There wasn't one.
"No..." Mikasa fell to her knees and held Eren in her arms, crying into his shirt. She was so deep in despair she didn't even hear the footsteps coming from behind her. A titan. It reached out and grabbed Mikasa and Eren's body, chomping them to bits.

"Eren!" Mikasa shot from bed, covered in sweat and breathing heavily.
"Mikasa? What is it?", asked Eren. Mikasa looked at him, and broke down immediately.
"Hey, hey, it's okay. Tell me what's wrong."
"I-I saw you die! I saw them all d-die! I couldn't d-do anything!", cried Mikasa.
"Mikasa, it's okay. It was just a bad dream. Besides, the titans are all gone. They can't hurt anyone anymore."
"But what if something something happens to you?! What if I'm too weak to protect you?! What if-!" Eren silenced her with a kiss. It was passionate, but gentle. "Mikasa, listen to me. You're not weak, and you never will be. As for me, I'll be here beside you forever. No one will tear us apart."
Mikasa shed more tears and buried her face in Eren's chest. "There there. It's all okay." He pulled his girlfriend away from his chest and looked at her. "Let's go back to sleep, okay?"
Mikasa nodded. The couple crawled back under the sheets, this time with Eren holding onto his beloved Mikasa. "Thank you, Eren."
Eren smiled and kissed her forehead. "Anything for you."