Cherries (Ryuuji x Taiga)

Ryuuji sat in the living room in front of the paused TV, waiting for his wife.
Taiga entered the room holding a bowl. She sat down on Ryuuji's lap, making the young man see what was in the bowl.
Cherries.
Taiga pressed play on the remote, then watched with her husband.
About a quarter through the film, Taiga took a cherry and offered it to Ryuuji. "Want one?" Ryuuji took the cherry with his mouth and began to chew. Taiga giggled as she looked at his reaction.
"You act like you've never eaten cherries before." "That's cause I haven't." Taiga giggled some more and took another cherry.
For the rest of the night, Ryuuji was fed by his beloved wife while they watched TV.

The next day, Taiga returned from work, and saw that Ryuuji was busy making another meal. That, and that there were boxes of cherries.
"Welcome home." "What are you making?" Ryuuji pointed at his cook book. Taiga read the page and learned it was a recipe to make a cake. "Why a cake?" Taiga then looked at the picture of the cake and saw it had cherries on it. "Never mind."
"I also made some juice." Ryuuji opened the fridge and took out a jug of red liquid. He poured it in a glass and gave it to Taiga. She took a sip. "Cherries?" "Yep."
The young woman chuckled. "Looks like I've turned my husband into a cherry addict." She gave him a kiss, then made a suspicious look. "What?" "You taste like cherries." "I may have eaten a few before you came home."
"Oh Ryuuji", said Taiga with a smile.