Like mother like daughter (Sorina)

A little girl had arrived at her house after a day of school.
"Hey, Yumi!" The girl turned her head towards the kitchen door and saw her father, Soma Yukihira.
"Hey dad."
"You ready for lunch?" "This early?" "Actually, sweetheart, it's your lunch." Yumi rolled her eyes. This has been going on for a while now. Her father would make a dish for her and try and make her say 'delicious'. She didn't understand why, though.
The little girl sat at the table, and watched as a bowl of pasta was placed in front of her.

"Now, this pasta has a name. It's three words, then pasta. I want you to guess what those three words are, alright?"
Yumi took one of the pasta straps in her fork and inserted it into her mouth. She made a face that showed she was thinking while her food moved around her mouth.
"Well?" Yumi looked at Soma. "Is it Tomato Goat Cheese Pasta?" Soma smiled. "Right on! Now how did it taste?"
Yumi looked at the pasta. "The tomato did add some flavor to the pasta, however, the goat cheese can barely be tasted. Other than that, it's pretty good."
Soma walked out of the room and pumped his fist. "You seem excited." The redhead turned and saw his wife Erina. The blonde looked at her daughter who was eating her meal.
"So, what was her response this time?" "She said it was good. But that just means I'm breaking through."
Soma looks at Erina. "She takes after you, you know." Erina glared at him. "In what way?" "Well, it took me a while to get you to say my food is delicious, but I got there. Now I just gotta make my daughter say it."
Erina then smiles and kisses Soma's cheek. "How about you serve me whatever Yumi is having?" "Why, gladly, my beloved wife."