Mizuki's favorite thing (Oumeno)

Mizuki sat in her classroom, talking to her friends. The teacher came inti the classroom clapping her hands.
"Alright class! Today we're going to do something fun!" The children stared at her excitedly. "Today you will be drawing a picture of your favorite thing."
The teacher handed out sheets of paper to the kids, then they began drawing. Mizuki thought for a while about what her favorite thing was, then finally decided.

Kokichi pulled up to the elementary school in his car, and watched as his daughter ran towards him.
"Hi Daddy!" "Hello little peach! How was school?" "It was great! I have something to show you and Mommy!" "Oh? What is it?" "Nuh uh! Only when we get home!"
Kokichi giggled at Mizuki's attitude and drove back to his house.

"Honey! We're home!" Himiko walked into the room and saw her husband and daughter. "How was your day?" "Even better now that I get to see you." "How many times are you gonna say that when you come home?"
"As much as I want."
Then Kokichi remembered something.
"Mizuki, didn't you say you had something to show us when we got home?" Mizuki nodded and took off her backpack.
She took out a sheet of paper and held behind her back.
"The teacher said we had to draw our favorite thing ever." "And?" Mizuki took the paper away from her back and showed it to her parents. On the paper was a drawing of Kokichi and Himiko.
Himiko clasped her mouth with her hands while Kokichi gripped his chest. "Do you like it?" Mizuki watched as her parents crouched down and embraced her.
"Your our favorite thing too, Mizuki." "I mean, I love grape panta, but compared to you that's second place." Mizuki returned the hug. "I love you, Mommy and Daddy!" "And we love you, little peach."