Flower crown (Shouya x Shouko)

Shouya and Shouko were out on a lovely date in the park. The two of them sat on their picnic blanket, enjoying a delicious meal.
Shouko then saw Shouya stand up and walk away. She grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, obviously asking where he was going.
"Just going to go get something. Don't worry, I'll be right back", signed Shouya.
He then walked off, with Shouko watching him. She tilted her head in confusion when she saw her Shouya kneel near some flowers.
Shouya noticed his deaf girlfriend staring, so he turned his body slightly to hide the flowers he plucked.
A few seconds later, and Shouya began walking back to the picnic blanket, with his arms behind his back.
"What are you hiding?", signed Shouko. Shouya signed her to close her eyes, which she did. Shouko then felt something be placed on her head. Shouya poked her shoulder, signaling her to open her eyes. He then took out his phone and showed her her reflection on his camera.
Shouko blushed upon seeing a beautiful flower crown on top of her head.

She leaped into her boyfriend's embrace and kissed his cheek.
She then took the phone and pointed at it, asking for a picture.
Shouya nodded, and took the phone. He stretched out his arm to take the picture. Shouko decided to be mischievous, so she pinched the side of Shouya's face. His flinch caused his finger to press the button, taking their picture.
Shouya looked at it and smiled. "You did catch me off guard, but the picture still came out perfect."
Shouko giggled. Shouya crawled closer to her, kissing her. The deaf girl wrapped her arms around his shoulders and returned the kiss.