Lap pillow (Zackray)

Ray heard the door swing open, and an angry Zack walk in. "Zack?" The young man didn't answer and plopped down on the couch. The blonde entered the living room to see the grumpy look on her boyfriend's face.
"Zack?" "What?!" Ray jumped back. Zack saw the fear on her face. "Sorry. Just had a bad day, is all."
Ray sat next to him and rubbed his shoulder. "Want to talk about it?" Zack sighed. "I was killing these two people, but one of them got away. That never happens, but it did."
Ray scooted up against the couch and patted her lap. "Come on." "Huh?" "Lie on my lap. I heard it is rather calming.
Zack looked away with a blush that was thankfully hidden by his bandages. "I don't know." Ray tilted her head. Eventually, the serial killing male gave up.
"Fine." Zack lowered himself and rested his head on his girlfriend's lap. "Does it feel nice." "Meh." Ray stroked Zack's hair. "How about now?" Zack responded with a smile and closed eyes.
Eventually, the comfort got to him, making him fall asleep. Ray looked out the window to see the night sky. "Guess it is about that time." She looked down at her boyfriend and smiled, lowering her head and planting a kiss on his head. "Good night Zack." Ray lied her head back and joined Zack in the world of sleep.