Mine (Shuichi x Clair)

For anyone who doesn't know, this ship is from an anime called Gleipnir. Just letting you all know, as this is a very recent anime. So if you want to understand what's going on, I suggest watching the anime or reading the manga. Or both.
Also, this is a lemon chapter.

Though it didn't look like it, Clair was in love with Shuichi. Her sadistic methods to get revenge on her sister didn't exactly scream out "love" for the monster boy. Even so, her feelings were strong.
How strong?
About, "kill everyone who gets close to him" kind of strong.

That night, Shuichi and Clair had just killed another monster.
However, Clair was rather violent in her methods. Too violent.
"That was intense, heh, Shuichi?" He remained silent. "Shuichi?" "Why?" "Hm?" "Why did you kill her... like that?" "She was gonna kill you."
"Kill me? Clair, she could've killed you too!"
"And?" "Look, what you did to her was... I don't know. But it wasn't your usual way of killing. You overdid it. Tell me, is something wrong?"
Clair's heart fluttered. "He's so cute when he's caring." "No. Nothing is wrong."
Shuichi didn't believe her. "Look, Clair, I've made up my mind that killing was going to be a normal occurrence for me now that I'm with you, but that, that was beyond what you normally do. So if you're not going to tell me what's wrong, then I'll..."
"Then you'll what?" "Maybe it's best if we stop this for now. Just until you can pull yourself together." "What do you mean by stop this?" "I mean we shouldn't see each other. Only until you learn to control yourself."
Shuichi then turned into his monster form and picked Clair up bridal style. "I'm going to take you home first, then I'm gone."
And that's what happened. Shuichi dropped Clair off at her apartment, then stopped seeing her since then.

Clair had to watch as Shuichi had to spend time with other girls. Her jealousy grew, but she resisted the urge to kill the other girls, because she knew it was her fault they were in this situation. This continued for a week, which is then when Clair made up her mind.
She was going to finally confess to Shuichi.

Shuichi was skimming through his TV, searching for something to watch, until he heard a knock at the door.
He walked over to it and was surprised to see Clair when he opened it.
"Hey Shuichi." "Hey." "Can I come in?" Shuichi stands aside and lets Clair in. "So, have you..." "Thought about my actions? Yes. And also something else."
Shuichi sat on the couch and invited Clair to take a seat as well. "So? What other reason are you here for?" Clair took a deep breath. "That monster I killed so... viciously. She was flirting with you." "So?" "I hated seeing her do that. Especially other girls." "Why? Are jealous?"
Shuichi then made a facial expression that showed he realized what Clair meant.
He looked at her for confirmation. She nodded with a blush on her face.
Shuichi scratched the back of his head. "I mean, you are pretty insane, and also pretty in general..." "But?" "It's just, you just surprised me by bringing this up." "Oh."
Shuichi had questions swarming his mind. "Do I tell her? Wait, what if she takes it the wrong way? Ah, screw it! Here goes nothing!"
"Clair, I..." Shuichi was silenced by a pair of lips smashing into his. Clair moved away. "In case you didn't believe my confession, there's some evidence."
Shuichi was a blushing mess. The words that came out of his mouth were unexpected to both of them.
"Could you do it again?"
Nonetheless, Clair obliged and kissed Shuichi again. This time, he melted into it. His hands slithered around her waist. "Shuichi?" "Yes?" "Does this mean you like me back?" "I guess so. I've had this feeling before, but didn't say anything because of your... you know." "Craziness?" "Yeah. Over time my crush for you kinda started to vanish. Or so I thought."
Clair placed her hand on Shuichi's.
"If you need time to figure this out, I understand." "I don't need time. I know now. I want to be with you Clair. No matter how crazy you are."
Clair smiled and kissed Shuichi. This time, both of their tongues entered each other's mouths. Shuichi's hands squeezed Clair's butt, making her move out of the kiss.
"How far are you willing to go tonight?"
Shuichi caressed her face with his finger. "As far as you want to." And with that, they shared another kiss.

Lemon time

Clair straddled Shuichi's waist, unbuttoning his shirt and deepening the kiss.
Meanwhile, Shuichi was squeezing her ass.
Clair pulled out of the kiss.
"You like squeezing that, don't you?" Shuichi blushed. "Sorry. I just... haven't done this before." "You sure? Because you're a pretty good kisser."
Before Shuichi could say anything, he watched as Clair unbuttoned her shirt and slowly pull it off. "Here's something else for you to touch."
Clair took Shuichi's hand and slid it under her bra. The young man's face was as red as a tomato. Sure, he saw Clair naked a few times, but now he was actually touching her.
Clair unclipped her bra, letting the piece of lingerie fall. She took it and threw it to the side. She then took Shuichi's other hand and placed it on her other breast.
Shuichi gently squeezed the two mounds. "They're soft." "Well what did you expect?" Shuichi then raised his head and placed his mouth over the one nipple, flicking it with his tongue. Clair whimpered and slithered her hands behind Shuichi's head.
Shuichi bit the nipple slightly, as well as sucking it, while his hand massaged the other breast. Clair's fingers tightened in his hair, throwing her head back and moaning into the air.
At this moment, lust had completely took control of Shuichi, as he pushed his lover down on the couch and kissed down her torso all the way to her waist. Upon arrival at the waistband of her skirt, he hooked his fingers around it and pulled it down, showing off her pink panties. Shuichi looked up at Clair, as if asking for permission. She nodded. Shuichi then removed her panties, throwing it to the rest of their discarded clothes.
Shuichi licked the slit, then gave it a kiss, then stroke his finger against it. He made a satisfied grin upon hearing Clair whimper. Shuichi stretched the flaps apart and stuck his tongue in. While licking the flesh walls, he used his lips to suck on the vagina as well.
Clair mewled at the pleasure she was gaining from this, so much so that she orgasmed.
"Did I make you feel good?" Clair nodded. "Now it's my turn."
She kissed his neck, then his shoulder then moved to his chest. She then looked at his pants and pointed at them. "Take them off."
Shuichi did as he was told, leaving him in his boxers. "Those as well." Shuichi then slid off his boxers.
Clair stared at his member. "My, it's true what they say. The little guys always have the biggest dicks." She climbed off the couch and positioned her face in front of the erection. She licked up the shaft, then kissed the tip. Shuichi let out a shaky breath.
Clair inserted the head into her mouth, licking around it. Next, she took in a few inches, then a few more, and continued doing so with each bob of her head. "F-fuck!", said Shuichi. "C-Clair, I'm going to..." Shuichi grabbed the back of Clair's head and thrusted into her mouth, releasing his load into her.
"Mmmm. You taste good, Shuichi. But now comes the fun part." Clair stood up and straddled Shuichi's waist again, his member rubbing against her entrance. "Wait, what if you get pregnant?" "Then just pull out as soon as you feel it, okay?"
Shuichi reluctantly nodded, and felt as Clair lowered herself onto the penis, wincing in pain.
"Now you're the one inside of me."
Shuichi grabbed her waist as she lifted herself up slowly then plopped down. She began picking up the pace. The sounds of their skin slapping against each other synchronized with their moaning. Shuichi then noticed red liquid leaking down his shaft.
"Clair! You're bleeding!" "That's just my virginity being taken. It's normal." Clair continued hopping up and down Shuichi's dick. "Oh no. I'm gonna cum!" Clair lifted off the penis and felt her lover's seed spray everywhere.

Lemon end

Clair snuggled up to Shuichi. "Congratulations, Shuichi. You're not a virgin anymore."
Shuichi only had enough energy to let out a breathy laugh. The two lovers then fell asleep in each other's embrace.

It was the following morning. Shuichi's and Clair's eyes opened. "Morning." "Morning."
They shared a kiss.
"Wow. We stink." Clair stood up and walked to the doorway. Shuichi felt his member become hard again as he watched his naked girlfriend, who looked back at him.
"Shuichi, have you ever had shower sex?" Shuichi shook his head. Clair then gestured with her finger for him to follow her, which he happily did.