Yato's thoughts (Yatori)

Hiyori had once again left her body without being aware. She was currently now jumping around the city looking for her husk.
She then found it lying against a wall. But there was someone else there too. Yato.
He was holding a strand of Hiyori's hair, looking at it as if he was fascinated.
"What's he doing?", thought Hiyori. She suck closer to find out what was going.
"Such beautiful hair", said Yato. "I could touch it forever. And that face. It's the prettiest thing I've ever seen." Yato then sat next to the body of Hiyori. "No. This is wrong. I look like a pervert. But, I love Hiyori. More than anything. I would do anything ti be with her. Anything for her.
Hiyori, meanwhile, heard all of this and hekd her chest, feeling her heart beat rapidly. "Yato... likes me? No, scratch that. He loves me! I... I can't believe it!"
Hiyori then came out of her hiding place. Yato spotted her and jumped up. "Hiyori! How are ya? I was just watching over your body until you came to get it!"
Hiyori returned to her body and stood up. "Hey, Yato?" "Yeah?" "I heard everything." Yato raised an eyebrow, before realizing what she meant. "Um, well, I, uh..."
Hiyori walked up to the god and kissed his cheek. "I love you too, Yato." Yato was shocked, but happy. He then grabbed Hiyori by her arms and pulled her in for a kiss. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that."
Hiyori smiled and held Yato's hand. "Come on." "Where are we going?" "I have some stuff to give Yuki. Maybe then you and I can go somewhere after? Like a date." Yato nodded. "I'd like that." "Great! Then let's get going!"