Happy you're okay (Eremika)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

It was finally the day. The day the titans would be wiped from existence. Humanity would finally be free.
News got out the last titan was eliminated. Everyone was overjoyed. Many things were thrown into the air in celebration. However, while everyone was happy, a raven haired girl named Mikasa Ackerman was worried. Worried for a certain young man.
Eren Jaeger was one of the soldiers who went out to slay the last remaining titans, so she was rather frightened. Frightened that she would never see him again. Frightened that she would never get to tell him. Tell him how she felt.

The entrance to the city opened, with men on horses entering. Mikasa looked around, hoping to find Eren among the many horsemen. No avail.
Mikasa then began to worry. Tears began to well up in her eyes. But that was prevented when she saw him.
Eren was on a horse with Levi, with bandages wrapped around his torso. As he hopped off the steed, he saw her.
Mikasa and Eren stared at each other. It was a while before Mikasa ran to him and hugged him. "M-Mikasa?" "I'm so glad you're okay."

A festival was held that night, with everyone cheering with joy, as the threat to humanity was finally over.
Eren was in his room, looking at his wounds. He then heard his door open, and saw Mikasa standing there.
"Hi." "Hi." An awkward silence was in the air. "Well, everything's great now. The titans are gone", said Eren, scratching the back of his head. "Yeah", replied Mikasa.
Another wave of silence. "Is there anything I can help with?", asked Eren. Mikasa walked closer. "Eren, I just wanted to say that... I'm happy you're okay." "Okay?" "No. I really am. If you weren't, I don't what I would've done. What I'm trying to say is... I love you, Eren Jaeger."
Eren went speechless. "Y-you love me?" Mikasa nodded. "I know you don't love me back. You made that very clear. But no matter what, I will never stop loving you." Eren looked at the girl in front of him.
"I just wanted to tell you. I couldn't hide it anymore. So I guess I'll be..." Mikasa was silenced by Eren pulling her into a kiss. A passionate one at that. "E-Eren?"
"Mikasa, don't think for a moment I hate you. I've loved you since day one. But with the titans and everything, I didn't think love was necessary. But that's all over now! I can finally be free. Free to love again. Free to love you, Mikasa."
Mikasa felt the tears of joy fall down her face. She decided to kiss Eren again, this time he returned it.
The kiss lasted longer this time, however. Lust took control over the two, as they fell onto the bed. "Mikasa, how far are you willing to go tonight?" "As far as you want to, as long as it's with you." They continued to kiss.

Lemon time

Eren wrapped his arms around Mikasa's waist as she wrapped hers around his shoulders. Their kiss was full of love. Full if passion. Eren moved his head to Mikasa's neck, sucking on the flesh, making a moan escape the girl.
Eren slid her jacket off, as she pulled off her shirt as well as her scarf.
Eren marveled at her body, even if it wasn't fully exposed yet. He then removed the bra that covered Mikasa's breast, releasing the two mounds. Eren leaned his head forward and sucked on the one breast, while his hand groped the other.
Mikasa whimpered at the pleasurable sensation. Eren then moved both his hands down to Mikasa's pants, while his head went to suck the other breast. Mikasa felt as her pants were being fumbled with and pulled down.
Eren then inserted his finger into Mikasa's underwear and rubbed her clit. Mikasa moaned at the sensation of her breast being sucked and her clit being rubbed.
Eren moved his head up and kissed Mikasa, while his fingers plunged into his beloved's folds. "Oh, fuck! Eren!" Eren moved his lips down to where his fingers were, kissing every spot on Mikasa's body until he reached her entrance.
"I bet you taste good", said Eren, then licked the private area. Mikasa but her bottom lip to keep in a loud moan. Eren saw this and decided to make his lover moan with all his might. He sunk his tongue into the vagina, licking the inner walls, as well as finger her.
"Oh! Eren! Fuck! Yes! YES!" Eren was satisfied with his work. Even more satisfying was when he felt the girl climax on his face.
"Huh. Do I make you feel good, Mikasa?" Mikasa nodded. "B-but, Eren." "Yeah?" "I want to make you feel good too."
Mikasa pushed Eren onto the bed, then removed his pants. She saw the bulge in his underpants, and rubbed her palm against it. Eren groaned. Mikasa took further action by pulling down the boxers, making Eren's member spring out. She wrapped her fingers around it and began stroking it. Eren hissed in pleasure. Mikasa looked at her lover's face and smiled knowing she could make him happy. She then leaned her head forward and placed the head of the penis in her mouth.
"M-Mikasa..." Eren placed his hand behind the girl's head and clutched her hair in his hand. "Mikasa, I'm... I'm gonna..." Mikasa squeezed the shaft to prevent any of Eren's seed to spray out. "Not yet."
Mikasa crawled up to straddle Eren's waist. "Mikasa! Wait! You'll get pregnant!" "I don't care, Eren. I want you. I want to have a family with you. Only you." Eren reluctantly nodded. Mikasa lowered herself, feeling the penis slip into her. She let out a painful whimper.
"Mikasa?" "It's fine. It won't hurt for long." Mikasa moved up and down, grunting with every push. Eren placed his hands on her waist, helping her with the movements.
Mikasa began to move faster, moaning from the member pressing inside of her. Eren thrusted up help out his lover. "Mikasa, I'm going to..." "Do it Eren. Cum inside of me. Make me yours."
Eren decided to stop holding back, and climaxed. Mikasa felt the warm semen enter her body.

Lemon end

Eren pulled out, gently pulling Mikasa next to him. "That was... amazing." "It was. And I'm happy it was you, Eren." Eren smiled and kissed Mikasa's head. "Me too Mikasa. Me too."