Overprotective Kyo (Kyohru)

Tohru walked into the Sohma family dojo, seeing a few of the Sohma clan's members training with wooden swords.
"Hey, Kyo." The orange haired man turned his head to the door to see his wife. "Tohru?! What are you doing here?!"
Tohru lifted her arm and showed a bento box. "I brought you your lunch." Kyo rushed over to his beloved wife. "You need to be careful! The baby could've been hurt!", he said, looking at Tohru's pregnant stomach.
"How could I possibly be hurt?" "The swords could hit your stomach!" "They're wooden." "There is a possibility!" "She's not that close to the swords, Kyo", said Shigure. "Other than that, you need excessive force to crush the baby inside of her. Like a hydraulic press."
Tohru was unsettled by the response, while Kyo yelled at the former dog zodiac. "Not helping!"
Hatsuharu walked over to Tohru. "How can you possibly handle being married to him?" The girl smiled. "Sure he can be a bit overprotective, but he means well. After all, it's this part of him that I find cute."
Hatsuharu rolled his eyes.
After Kyo finished yelling at Shigure, he turned to Tohru. "So, you brought me lunch?" Tohru nodded and held out the bento box. "Thank you." "Your welcome." Kyo blushed as he felt Tohru plant a small kiss on his cheek.
"Wait, aren't you hungry?" "Nope! I'll just make some food when I get home." "No! I'll share with you!" Kyo opened the bento and picked up a sushi roll with his chopsticks, holding it front of Tohru.
"No, seriously Kyo. I'm okay."

After a lot of convincing, Tohru managed to finally get home.
Later, Kyo returned as well. "I guess I was a little intense today." "It's fine Kyo. I know you're just trying to protect our baby."
Kyo smiled. "You're too nice. What did I do to deserve you."
The couple then share a loving embrace, then a kiss.