Christmas tree (Saimatsu)

Shuichi Saihara was in his living room, setting up a Christmas tree with the help of his girlfriend, Kaede Akamatsu.
"Should I put a star or an angel on top?", asked the detective. "Does it matter?", asked Kaede, who was giggling at her boyfriend's dedication to the tree.
"I guess an angel wouldn't hurt."
Shuichi stretched his arm up to the peak of the tree, where he placed the angel. But then, suddenly, he lost his balance, and fell backwards. He closed his eyes, preparing for the pain he would receive from the floor.
But it never came.
Shuichi slightly opened his eyes, and saw two lilac orbs stare at him. He opened his eyes fully and saw that he was lying in the arms of Kaede.
"Are you okay, Shuichi?" The detective nodded, then started to laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"It's just that usually it's the man that's supposed to catch the woman."
Kaede then joined in with the laughter as well. "I guess you're right."
The pianist helped her boyfriend up. Together they stood up and took a fee steps back, looking at the festive tree they've made.
"It's beautiful", said Kaede, with stars in her eyes. "It really is", replied Shuichi, when he was actually looking at Kaede's adorable reaction.
"Oh, we're not done yet, mr Saihara."
The blonde girl lifted up a box full of decorations in her arms.
"We've still got a whole house to decorate!" Shuichi chuckled. "Yes we do, ms Akamatsu. Yes we do."
The two lovers then spent the rest of the evening preparing their home for the holiday season.