When Luffy's away (Luna)

Monkey D. Luffy, king of the pirates and captain of the Strawhats, was currently away, finding food for his wife and pirate queen, Nami, who was currently four and a half months pregnant.
Even without Luffy around, chaos was always an occurrence on the Strawhat ship. Such as now.

"Here you go, Nami my dear!", said Sanji, offering the pregnant woman a plate of delicious food. "Thank you, Sanji!", replied the navigator.
Zoro scoffed. "Still acting like a kiss ass, even if she isn't pregnant with your kid", mumbled the swordsman. "Did you say something, Moss Head?" "Nothing. Your ears must be playing tricks on you, Curly Brows."
"I'm not dumb! I heard what you said!" As usual, the two men started bickering, which ticked off Nami. She removed her sandals and threw it at Zoro and Sanji's heads. "Shut up! I'm trying to eat!"

Usopp and Chopper watched their pregnant friend with fear. "I think you two are overreacting", said Robin. "She's not going to kill you." "The evidence is right there!", yelled Usopp. "Say what you want, pregnant women are scary!" "Nami's even worse, especially when Luffy isn't around!", exclaimed Chopper.
"Worst?" The boys turned around, shaking with fear. Nami stared at them with a menacing aura. "What is it that makes me the worst, exactly?" Usopp and Chopper turned tail and ran around the ship, trying to escape the wrath of an angry pregnant woman.
"Brook! Ask her to show you her panties!", yelled Usopp. "Now doesn't look like a good time", said the skeleton. "Of all the times!"

Usopp and Chopper's speed had failed them, as Nami caught up to them and beat them to a bloody pulp. Nami looked at the rest of the crew, who backed away in fear.
"HEY!" The crew turned their attention to the sea, seeing their captain carrying a bag with him. Luffy stretched his arm out to the ship, and landed on the deck. "Luffy!", exclaimed Nami and ran to her husband and gave him a hug, kissing his cheek. "Have you brought me food? You didn't eat any, did you?"
"Nope! Got it all right here!" Nami smiled brightly. "Have I told you how much I love you?"

Usopp raised his head with whatever strength he had left in him. "The beast... has been tamed." After that, the long nosed sniper passed out.