Summer festival (Yuu x Nao)

It was summer, so that means summer festival. Yuu was especially excited, since this would be his chance to ask Nao out on their first date.
They have established their relationship, however, there haven't been any signs of romance between the two, other than holding hands.
"Hey, Nao?" The white haired girl jumped. "Oh, Yuu. Hey." "Hey. I was wondering, do you maybe want to go to the summer festival? You know, like a date?" Nao blushed. "A... date?"
"Yeah." The white haired girl nodded. "S-sure. See you there."

It was the night of the summer festival.
Yuu stood and waited for Nao, wearing a blue yukata.

"Yuu!" The one eyed boy looked in the distance and saw Nao running to him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Yuu!" The one eyed boy looked in the distance and saw Nao running to him.
She stopped in front of him, out of breath. Yuu blushed at her yukata.

 Yuu blushed at her yukata

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"What?" "Nothing. It's just... I like your outfit."
"Oh. Thank you."
The two then continued enjoying their date, until the fireworks show started.
Nao took out her trademark camera and recorded the colorful sparks in the sky. "This must be quite the sight for you to record." "Oh, definitely! I've always wanted to record a fireworks show!"
Yuu looked at his date's excited face, then slowly started to lean in. Just as Nao turned her head, Yuu's lips gently touched her's. The kiss lasted for two seconds as Yuu quickly pulled away. "S-sorry!"
Nao blushed. "It's okay. I... actually liked it." Yuu was shocked. Nao walked closer and stood up on her toes, pecking Yuu's lips.
Yuu then grabbed her shoulders. "Nuh uh, you are not copying me." He pulled Nao closer and kissed her passionately. Nao, shocked at first, melted into the kiss.

Random ship one shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें