Making a baby (Oumeno)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @InaraCroft

Kokichi and his wife Himiko were walking down the street hand in hand. The young male looked at his redhead wife, who was staring at a woman pushing a stroller with a baby in it.
"Himiko?" The mage stayed silent. "Himiko~." Still silence. Kokichi moved closer to his wife's ear. "Himiko!"

The mage jumped from shock. "Kokichi! Don't do that!" "Took the words right out of my mouth, sweetheart." "Nyeh?" "You've been staring at that woman for quite a while. What's going on?"
Himiko stared at the ground in embarrassment.
"It's nothing." "Nothing? How long have we been married?" "One whole year and a half." "And how long have we dated before that?" "Ten years."

"Exactly! And you think, in that amount of time, I wouldn't be able to know how you work?"
Himiko sighed. "Kokichi... what do you think about kids?" Kokichi, taken by surprise at first, put his finger to his chin and thought.
"I think it would be fun!" "Really?" "Yeah! I'd love to have a little partner in crime! I could teach them my ways!" Himiko rolled her eyes, but was happy on the inside.
"Where did this topic come from, anyway?" Himiko stayed silent. She turned around, grabbed her husband by his hand and dragged him home. "Himiko?" "Don't get any funny ideas."
"Funny ideas? Moi? Why I'd never!"

Fortunately, the couple's home wasn't far, and once they entered, Himiko still didn't let go of Kokichi's hand. "Um, Himi? What's going on?"
They reached their bedroom, and Kokichi was pushed to the bed. "Babe?" "Shut up", demanded Himiko, as she made out with Kokichi.
"Hey hey! What's this now?"
"You've been wondering why I asked about kids?" "Yeah?" "It's because... I want to have a baby. I want to be a mother. I want us to be parents."

Kokichi was surprised, but smiled. Not the usual mischievous smile he usually makes, but a genuine, caring smile. "Okay then. I'd never refuse the wishes of the most beautiful woman in the world."
Himiko smiled bashfully.
"Hell, to make things even better, I'll make you top!" Himiko smirked. "Why, that is a huge honor."

Lemon time

The couple began with a deep and passionate make out session. Kokichi was about to move his hands to his wife's head, until she pinned his arms down and moved down to kiss his neck.
He wriggled his head at the sensation. "Is this what it feels like when I kiss her neck?" Himiko grabbed the hem of Kokichi's shirt and lifted it up to about the center of his torso, until he removed it further.

Himiko took off her shirt next, showing off her light orange bra. She kissed down her husband's chest, until she reached his pants and began to remove it. She pulled only the the pants down, leaving the boxers, where a bulge was currently growing.
Kokichi hissed as he felt his wife's palm rub against his semi erection. Himiko resumed their make out session. Not wanting his lovely wife to do everything, Kokichi unclipped her bra, throwing the piece of lingerie to the side and pushing his face into her breasts.

He kissed the mounds, before moving to her nipple and sucking it. Meanwhile, Himiko felt her lover's hand slip into her panties and rub her clit.
After a few seconds, she grabbed his arm and smiled at him. She pulled down her skirt along with her panties, and straddled Kokichi's head.
He got the message.

The young male pressed his tongue against his wife's core, licking up and down. "Mmmm, yes baby", said Himiko. Hearing this praise, Kokichi plunged his tongue deeper into his wife.
"Fuck! Yes! Don't stop Kokichi!" Himiko kept panting as she was being eaten out. "Kokichi, I'm going to... to..." Himiko completed her sentence with a loud moan.
She moved away from Kokichi's face and crawled to his waist, pulling his boxers down. "You ready to make a baby?" "We've come this far. What do you think?" Himiko smiled and hovered her entrance above her husband's erection.

"I'm still top right?", asked Himiko. "I'm still down here, aren't I?" Himiko dropped down and felt Kokichi enter her.
The young male placed his hand on her waist, signaling her to start moving, which she did. The feeling of her insides drove Kokichi wild. He threw his head back and groaned.
"Shit, why haven't you been top before?" Himiko stuck out her tongue, panting as she hopped up and down on Kokichi's manhood. The said male wrapped his arms around her shoulders and pulled himself closer to his adoring wife and kissed her deeply.
After that kiss, they rested their forehead against each other.

Himiko then whispered in Kokichi's ear. "What happened to being bottom?" Kokichi did not have a chance to answer, as he was pushed back onto the bed by his wife, who rested against his chest while slamming onto him.
Another make out session began between the couple, as their moment of intimacy was about to draw to its close.
"Himiko, it's coming!" "Inside. Finish inside of me! Put a baby in me!" Kokichi moved rapidly, feeling his climax arriving. "Himiko!" "Kokichi!"
The couple moaned in sync as they came together.

Lemon end

"And with that, you will be knocked up", said Kokichi. "Hopefully. I want to be a mother right now!" Kokichi giggled. "Quite an impatient little magician, are you?" "I'm a mage", grumbled Himiko, but smiled while resting next to her husband.
"On a side note, being bottom was... great! Why haven't I done it before!" Himiko laughed.

A moment of peaceful silence was shared between the two. "Mizuki." "Hm?" "That's what I want to name our baby if it's a girl. Mizuki."
"And what if it's a boy?" "Isn't Mizuki a gender neutral name?" "Oh, right."
After more conversations about their future child, the couple fell asleep.

And nine months later, Himiko gave birth to a baby girl.