Don't hurt her (Touken)

Requested by @NWofftogo.
This is a normal AU.

Touka was just walking out of her work, on her way home.
As she was strolling, she bumped into three men. From the way they were talking and moving, they were clearly drunk.
"Hey! Watch where you're goin' lady!" Touka just replied with a simple sorry. She was about to walk further away, before a hand grabbed her arm.
"Whoa, now! Your kinda cute. How about you give me a better apology." Touka was scared. "Hey, I think she's scared of us." "Aww, that's okay baby. We won't hurt ya too bad."
Touka was pushed against a wall by the three men. She was about to call out for help, but the one guy covered her mouth with his hand.
Just as all hope seemed lost, a car stopped by them. The door opened and a young man ran out.
He grabbed the first guy and pulled him away. Then he grabbed Touka and pulled her out of her current position.
"Don't you dare lay a hand on her", said the young man.
"Yeah, and just who do you think you are, wise guy?" The young man took Touka's hand and raised it, showing a ring on her finger. "My name is Ken Kaneki. And this woman is my wife."
The three men laughed. "You?!Her husband?! You look like a shrimp!"
Kaneki cracked his knuckles. "Never judge a book by its cover." The men looked at Kaneki's eyes and saw how sinister it appeared.
"Yeah, whatever. Come on guys, let's bail."
Once the men were far enough, Kaneki hugged Touka tightly.
"Are you okay?" "I'm fine, but what are you doing here?" Kaneki pulled out of the hug. "Forecast said it was going to rain tonight. Thought I'd puck you up to ensure you don't get wet."
Touka laughed. "Ken, does it look like it's raining?" Just as she said that, thunder erupted, and water fell from the sky. Kaneki made a smug grin. "Whatever", said Touka.
Kaneki chuckled and kissed her forehead.
"How about we get into the car. I hear a nice cozy bed calling our name."
Touka nodded and entered the car with her beloved husband.