Izuku's girlfriend (Izuocha)

Inverted AU

Shoto, Bakugo, and Kirishima were watching their classmate Izuku writing in his notebook.
"If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you guys were gay for Midoriya."
The trio turned their heads to see Momo Yaoyorozu, the class delinquent.
"Momo!", exclaimed Shoto, jumping at his girlfriend and kissing her cheek repeatedly.
"I'm not gay for him! I just don't like how he writes in that stupid book!", growled Kirishima.
"Well, he wouldn't go for any of you anyway." "Yeah, cause Todoroki is dating you, Bakugo is too scared to ask anyone out, and there's no way in hell I'd date someone like Midoriya! I'm not even gay and I have a girlfriend!"
"That, and he already has a girlfriend."
Silence.
"WHAT?!"
Izuku looked up from his notebook. "Could you keep it down?" Kirishima stomped over to the purple haired teen. "You have a girlfriend?! Since when?!" "Since the beginning of the month."
"Who is it?!" "I'm not saying." "Is it Asui?!" "Not even close." "Hagakure?!" "Try again." "It's probably not anyone in this school! Camie Utsushimi!" "Nope. She's Kacchan's girl." Kirishima turned over to Bakugo. "You have a girlfriend?!" "I w-wanted to tell you, b-but I didn't know how you'd react."
The door opened and in walked a blonde girl with an expressionless face. "Hey, Deku." "Hi, Ochako." The two walked up to each other and shared a simple kiss.
"You're dating Uraraka?!" "It makes sense. I mean, they are both the same", said Momo. "We should have a double date!", exclaimed Shoto.
"Some day. But for now, me and Ochako are going out", said Izuku. He joined hands with Ochako and they walked out of the classroom together.
"Just when I thought I beat him, he's gone and gotten a girlfriend!", growled Kirishima. "Maybe go out on a date with Ashido. It might make you feel better", said Momo.
"Fuck off!"