We match (Karmanami)

Manami sat in the living room, with her chemistry set on the table. As usual, she was working on a new chemical.
Unbeknownst to the girl, her boyfriend, Karma Akabane, was watching her. He admired her beautiful features, like her black hair and her glasses.
"Glasses? Wait a minute..."
Karma went to his and Manami's room and searched around. He searched his bedside table and found what he was looking for. He took it and walked back to the living room where his girlfriend was.
"Manami", the red haired boy called. The girl looked up from her work and at her boyfriend. "Yes?" Karma walked into the room and sat next to Manami. "You know how couples usually do something that makes them match? I just realized we have nothing like that. But..."
Karma took out a pair of red glasses. "Now we match."
Manami slightly blushed. "What's the matter?" "You look... cute with glasses." "So I wasn't cute before?" "No! I didn't..."
Karma shut his girlfriend up by kissing her hard on the lips. "Just teasing." Manami smiled gently. "But for real, the glasses look good on you."
"Well sadly, I'm gonna have to take them off. Same goes for you." "How come?" Karma answered her by kissing her neck. "Ah! Karma!" "Yes?" Manami looked away while blushing. "Don't start rough, okay?"
Karma smiled at his spectacles girlfriend, and kissed her passionately while pushing her down onto the couch.

A few minutes later

Manami and Karma laid on the couch, both of them half naked. Karma leaned over to the table and grabbed their glasses. He placed Manami's on her and his on him.
"Now we match again." Manami smiled and kissed Karma's nose.