A step further (Yuunoa)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Shinoa stared up at the ceiling, lying in a king sized bed next to her lover, Yuu. She smiled at his sleeping face, but then her gaze then shifted to his chest. She gently caressed it, careful as to not wake Yuu up.
She stared at his face, and admired his features.

"What's wrong?" Shinoa nearly fell out of the bed in shock. "Your awake?" "Been since you started touching my chest. Something's bothering you, I can tell." "What? How can there be something wrong by touching your chest?"
Yuu raised his eyebrow. "Okay, fine. It's just... do you ever just want to..." "To what?" "......have sex."
Yuu chuckled. "You want to have sex? Wow, you sound horny." "Shut up! I just..."
Shinoa was silenced by a kiss on the lips. "Hey, if you ever wanna go further in our relationship, just let me know, okay?"

Yuu gave his girlfriend a reassuring smile, the same smile she fell for. At that moment, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Shinoa pulled Yuu in for a heated kiss, attacking his tongue with hers.
Once she pulled away, they were both shocked. "I take it you want to do it now?" Shinoa hid her face in Yuu's chest from embarrassment. "Oh well, I couldn't sleep anyway."

Lemon time

Yuu kissed Shinoa's neck, sucking on the spot and sending a tickling sensation through Shinoa. The lavender haired girl was pushed down against the bed and felt her entire being attacked by Yuu's kisses. "Keep going, Yuu. Don't stop."
Yuu looked down at his lover, gazing at her lavender hair, brown eyes and silky nightdress. He moved her elastic band to the side and pulled her nightdress down, exposing her formerly small breasts, which have grown into B-cups.

Shinoa covered her chest, not used to being so exposed in front of her boyfriend. After all, this is her first time. Yuu lowered his head next Shinoa's head and spoke gently into her ear.
"Don't hide them from me, Shinoa. Your breasts are beautiful. Even if they were small before, they were still beautiful. So please, let me see them."

Shinoa reluctantly lowered her arms, showing her breasts. "Beautiful", whispered Yuu, peppering his girlfriend's breasts with kisses.
A whimper escaped Shinoa's mouth, obviously signaling that she's aroused. Yuu placed the nipple in his mouth, sucking hard enough to make a hickey.
The raven haired male felt his hand being lifted by Shinoa and placed onto her other breast. On instinct, he squeezed and massaged it, while his free hand slithered down to Shinoa's soaking womanhood.
He rubbed it with his fingers, moving them in a circle.
Shinoa's breathing hitched as her body became consumed with pleasure. She felt a knot in her stomach, and released, yelling Yuu's name. Yuu looked at his fingers, seeing how soaked they were. "Did it feel good?" Shinoa nodded. "Well, I guess it would be fair if you did the same for me."

Yuu lied back and removed his boxers, throwing them aside. Shinoa looked at his member, and nearly screamed. "What?" "I-it's big." Yuu smiled and gave the girl a deep kiss. While this was happening, the lavender haired female slithered her hand down to Yuu's member and stroked his shaft, forcing a groan out of him.
This made Shinoa smile inside, as she now had a way to gain control back from her lover. She continued kissing her boyfriend passionately, while picking up the pace with her hand on Yuu's shaft.
"I-if you keep doing that, I'm going to..." "Well, how else am I going to know I'm making you feel good. You don't want to make me feel bad, do you?", Shinoa said playfully.
Seeing the look on his girl's face and lost his composure, releasing his load and covering Shinoa's stomach. "You can't do that now! Now I have to get you hard again!", complained Shinoa. She lowered herself onto Yuu's penis and began grinding against it. Yuu hissed in pleasure, throwing his head back and groaning out loud.

Much to Shinoa's satisfaction, Yuu's member became hard again.
"Now, let's get this over with." "Wait, Shinoa..." "Hm?" "Once we do this, there's no going back. Are you sure you want to do this?" Shinoa nodded. "Nothing would make me happier."
Shinoa lowered herself, and yelped in pain as Yuu's member entered her, forcing small tears to leave the corner of her eyes. "I-it's in." "Yeah. It is." "I'm going to start moving now."
Shinoa moved slowly up and down, adjusting to the feeling before going all out. Yuu sat up and kissed Shinoa, then pulled away to stare into her eyes. The couple shared a smile, before Shinoa hugged Yuu as he thrusted into her. The pleasure overwhelmed the girl as she dug her nails into Yuu's back, but the boy didn't seem to care about that, as he was overcome with lust.
The raven haired mail felt his climax coming, and pulled out of the embrace. He lifted Shinoa up off of him, and sprayed his seed everywhere, some of it landing on Shinoa.

Lemon end

Yuu fell back onto the bed. "Any further, and I would've finished inside." "And what's so wrong with that?" "You would've gotten pregnant, wouldn't you?"
Shinoa went silent and smiled teasingly. "Guess you're not as dumb as you look." She crawled next to Yuu and covered them in the blanket. "So, how was your first time, Shinoa?" The girl kissed her lover and closed her eyes, smiling.

"It was magical."