Quirk swap (Kirimina)

Kirishima and his wife, Mina, were currently in a tough situation.
The pro hero duo were hit by quirk. A quirk that swapped theirs.

"Ah! Mina!" "Yes?" "It happened again." Mina walked to their room and saw Kirishima with a holes in his shirt. "How do you deal with this?"
Mina shrugged. "Don't know. It's never happened to me before."
Kirishima looked down in disappointment. Mina walked over to him and cupped his face in her hands. "Honey, it's going to be okay. The doctor said the quirk only lasts for 24 hours. We just have to wait, alright?"
Kirishima began to smile a bit. "You know, I miss your pink skin." "It'll be back soon", said Mina, as she kissed the tip of her husband's nose.
Then, she hugged him, while her skin hardened. "Ow!", yelped Kirishima. "Oh, sorry!" Mina then felt a sting on her arms. Acid. "Aahhh! Hot hot hot!" "Sorry!"
Yep. It was definitely chaos at the Kirishima household.

Kirishima and Mina sat in the living room, watching the clock, waiting for their quirk disaster to end.
Mina felt a hand on her head. "Eijiro, what are you doing?" "Sorry, I just miss your horns."
Mina smiled and snuggled into Kirishima's arm.
"It'll all be over soon, baby." The couple watched the clock count down.
Three.
Two.
One.
Mina's eyes and skin began to change color, and horns grew out of her head. As for Kirishima, his skin and eyes went back to their old color and his horns disappeared.
"Finally!", they both exclaimed.
Kirishima hardened his arms while Mina made small drops of acid on her fingers. Then, there was a tickling sensation on her head. Kirishima was tickling her horns. "How I've missed these."
Mina smiled and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. "Well, I've missed having you carrying me in your big muscular arms, hubby."
Kirishima returned a smile and picked Mina up bridal style, then carried her to their room.