Beach (Raphumi)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

"Okay, Aurora. Be good to aunt Melty, okay?" "Yes Papa!" The little demi-human hugged both her parents, who were currently about to leave for a trip for their 10 year wedding anniversary. A trip to the beach, to be exact.

The couple walked to the carriage that would be taking them to their destination, but not before waving at their daughter one last time.

. . .

Naofumi stood on the shore in nothing but trunks, admiring the sea and all its glory. He took a deep breath, inhaling the ocean air.
"Naofumi?" The shield hero turned around and saw Raphtalia in a swimsuit that made him blush madly.

Even though this isn't the first time he's seen his wife in this attire, it always did make strike him with such beauty

The female demi-human giggled and pushed her husband into the water, running into it afterwards. Naofumi gladly chased after her.

The rest of the time the couple spent were swimming and splashing each other with water, sharing kisses now and then.
Naofumi grabbed Raphtalia's hand and led her out the water. Raphtalia looked around to see the place was different from where they were before. "Naofumi? Where are we?" "Somewhere private." "Private? What for-?"

Raphtalia got pushed against a rock by Naofumi kissing her deeply. "It's your fault for wearing this swimsuit." Raphtalia smiled seductively. "Want me to take it off?"

Lemon time

The married couple continued their kissing. Naofumi bit his wife's lip, begging to let his tongue in. She complied. Their tongues wrapped around each other, moving around the other's mouth, tasting every bit. Naofumi wanted to separate, but Raphtalia wanted to keep going. Before the shield hero could pull away, his wife moaned, signaling she wanted more. He cupped her face and pulled back.
"Don't be so needy, Raphtalia. We don't just want to kiss, now do we?"
Raphtalia nodded, and felt a pair of hands slip under her bikini top and fondle her breasts. She also felt her husband's lips reach her neck, kissing her in just the right spots. He removed the piece of clothing covering her top, while she removed the bikini top. Naofumi lowered his head to Raphtalia's breasts and licked up to her one nipple, beginning to suck it as soon as he reached it. Before Raphtalia could put her hands behind her husband's head, his arm reached up and pinned them above her.

While this was going on, Naofumi's hand undid into the bottom part of Raphtalia's swimsuit, then slipped into the bikini's bottom. His fingers sunk into her folds, pumping in and out, increasing the wave of pleasure flowing through Raphtalia's body.
"Naofumi, if you keep doing this, I'm going to..."
The female demi-human finished her sentence with a loud moan, climaxing on the shield hero's fingers.
"Naofumi, please let me pleasure you." "As you wish."
Naofumi moved to the rock, while Raphtalia moved in front of him. She pulled down his trunks, making his rock hard member jump out. Next, she moved a little forward, positioning the penis between her breasts, squeezing it. Naofumi groaned as his wife's breasts moved up and down his shaft. "Does this feel good, Naofumi?" "Y-yes." "Do you want me to make it feel even better?" "Y-yes!"

Raphtalia pushed the penis into her mouth, licking around the head and sucking it. Naofumi threw his head back and moaned. "Fuck! Don't stop! Don't stop, Raphtalia!"
Raphtalia moved her head and breasts faster, eventually forcing Naofumi to orgasm into her mouth. Raphtalia wiped her mouth, and moved closer to her husband. "We're not done yet, Naofumi." Naofumi nodded in agreement, taking his manhood and positioning it in front of his wife's entrance. She lowered herself down, feeling her insides being filled up by her lover's penis.
Raphtalia moved up and down, while Naofumi assisted her by thrusting upwards. Before she could let out a sound loud enough for nearby folks to hear, Raphtalia was silenced by Naofumi passionately kissing her.
His hands moved back to her breasts, squeezing them to give his wife more pleasure. "Raphtalia, I'm going to..." "Inside. Finish inside of me Naofumi. And let's do it together." Raphtalia moved faster, plopping down a final time, crying out in ecstasy as Naofumi climaxed along with her.

Lemon end

Raphtalia dropped down on Naofumi, who embraced her. "That was nice." "Indeed it was." Naofumi felt the weight of his wife lifted off of him.
"Good thing we're near water, that way we can wash up", Raphtalia said with a wink, running into the sea naked.
Naofumi stood up and ran after his lovely wife.