Stupid, but cute (Todomomo)

Inverted AU

For those who don't know what the inverted AU is, it's basically My Hero Academia, but every character is, well, inverted.
For example, the character's color schemes are the opposite of their original, as well as their personalities.

Momo Yaoyorozu, the delinquent of class 1A, had just finished robbing a student of his lunch money and walked to class with her hands in her pockets.
"Yaomomo!" Momo looked at her class door to see Shoto Todoroki, possibly the most happiest man on the planet. "How are ya, huh? You're early too? I only came early cause I wanted to see what the class looked like when it was empty! Now I get to share it with you!"
Momo blushed at the way the dual haired boy talked about her. "Your face is red. Are you sick or something? My mom always told me to stay in bed when you're sick. I'll tell mr Aizawa."
"It's fine."
Momo hid another blush. "It's cute when he gets concerned. Wait, what am I thinking?!"
"Let's play a game! How about I spy? I'll start! I spy with my little eye something that starts with y!"
Momo still had her glare, but deep down she found Shoto's childish behavior rather cute. "What the hell could start with a y?" The female delinquent got her answer when a pair of lips pecked hers. "Your lips."
Shoto giggled mischievously and tapped Momo's shoulder. "Tag! You're it!" He then ran off.
Momo blushed, but shook it off and chased after the dual haired boy.
"He's actually kinda cute, not gonna lie. Stupid, but cute."

Let me know if you guys want to see more of this AU.