Dancing (Alimor)

It was a festive night in the city, with people laughing and dancing the night away.
High up in the palace, a certain red haired queen was watching her people have a good time.
The door opened, and the queen's husband entered the room. "Morgiana?" Morgiana turned around to see her husband, Alibaba.
He walked up to her to see what she was looking at. "They seem to be having fun." "Yeah."
Alibaba looked at Morgiana's face to see a look of want. "You want to go?" "Go? Go where?" "Down to the city of course. A king and queen can't miss out on the city's business."
Morgiana nodded excitedly. Alibaba took her hand and guided her out of the palace and into the streets.
Citizens greeted their king and queen with delighted smiles, which the couple happily returned.
Morgiana looked at the people who danced in pairs. Alibaba took this chance to slip his hand into her's and led her out into the open.
"Care to dance?", asked Alibaba, already knowing the answer. "Yes. I'd love to."
Their hands intertwined, and they began to jump and spin with joy along with the other dancing people.
Their arms hooked by their elbows and and jumped in a circle. After doing so, they switched arms, and jumped in the opposite direction. Once they stopped, Alibaba wrapped his arms around his beloved wife's waist and lifted her up, spinning while sharing a laugh. He lowered her, and their foreheads touched. The shared a kiss, while the people applauded.