Mornings (Dustbunny)

Rumi Usagiyama's eyes fluttered open. She rose up from her bed and stretched her arms. "Morning", came a voice. The rabbit hero looked at the door to see her boyfriend, Tomura Shigaraki at the door, in his boxers and holding two mugs of coffee.
"Morning", Rumi replied with a tired smile. Shigaraki walked closer and pecked her on the lips, then handed her her coffee.
"You sleep well?", asked Shigaraki, as he climbed back into bed next to his girlfriend. "Yep", replied the rabbit hero, sipping her coffee. "That's good to know." Rumi smirked at Shigaraki. "You know, you make a nice little spoon." Shigaraki scratched the back of his head while slightly blushing. "Really?"
"Yeah, but next time, you're the big spoon." Shigaraki smirked at her. "Why next time?" Rumi was confused until her boyfriend wrapped his arms around her waist, trying to pull her down. Rumi placed her coffee on her nightstand, lied down and snuggled into Shigaraki's embrace, her back pushed against his chest.
"If I hadn't learned to control my quirk, this would've ended badly", he said. Rumi giggled.
"Yeah. It definitely would've." She turned herself so that she was facing the blue haired man. "Don't you have work?", asked Shigaraki. "It can wait. Besides, I'm not the only hero in this city, you know." "Yeah, I know."
They smiled at each other and shared a loving tender kiss. Shigaraki's skin may be dry, but his lips were soft. Just perfect to share a kiss with.
Rumi snuggled her head into the young man's chest and closed her eyes.
"Man, I love mornings", the two thought at the same time.