Doll (Karmanami)

Karma sat in his study, knitting something. With some struggle of course, seeing as the redhead has never knitted in his life.
But this was worth it, because it was for his wife. It was for Manami.

. . .

Manami was in the kitchen, making breakfast for her and her husband.
The said man walked down the stairs, with his luggage in his hand. "Morning Manami." "Morning Karma."

The redhead sat down and watched as his plate of breakfast was placed before him. "You ready for your trip?" Karma nodded, and took a bite of his bacon.
He was going to be away for about a week, so he wants to savor the delicious breakfast made specially for him by the love of his life.

"You sure are taking your time with that", said Manami.
"What did you expect? This is the last breakfast I'll be getting from you for this week. I want to enjoy it as long as I can."

Manami blushed, thinking about how her husband saw the breakfast she made was more than just a meal for him.
She looked at his hands to see they were slightly bruised. "What happened to your hands?"

"Oh these. That reminds me..." Karma reached into his pocket and pulled out a small doll.
He gave it to Manami, who inspected it. "Is this doll supposed to be you?"
"Well, I'm gonna be gone for a week, so if you ever miss me, just look at that doll to feel better."

Manami held the doll close to her chest. "Thank you, Karma. This is sweet."
The redhead looked at the time. "I need to get going. Bye, Manami." Karma walked over to the spectacled female and pecked her lips.
"Bye Karma. See you next week."

As Karma walked out of the door, Manami looked at the doll in her hands and hugged it tight.