Tie (Izuocha)

Izuku was currently in his room putting on his clothes. He was rather hasty, seeing as school was going to start in just a few minutes.
After putting on his blazer, he ran out if his room, only to bump into Ochako.
"Oh, Ochako! Sorry!" "It's okay Deku." The brunette looked at the greenette's outfit. "Um, Deku?" "Yeah?" Ochako pointed at Izuku's chest. "Where's your tie?" Izuku looked down and noticed he was missing the mentioned piece of clothing.
"Oh, right! Be right back!" "Okay, well, I'm off to school. See you there", said Ochako, kissing Izuku's cheek, then left. With that, Izuku ran back to his room.

The students of 1A had arrived at there classroom. Ochako was about to enter, before seeing her green haired boyfriend run up to her.
"I'm here!" Ochako smiled at him, but then it vanished upon seeing Izuku's tie. It was tied rather messily. "Deku, come here for a sec." "Um, okay?"
Izuku walked closer to Ochako. As soon as he did, she took the tie in her hands and undid it. "H-hey!" "Don't hey me! I'm trying to fix your little accident!"
The tie was undone. Now all that was left was for it to be tied again. Properly this time.
Izuku looked down and watched as Ochako's hands made loops and pulled strands through them. Eventually, she was done.
"There!" "Wow. Thanks Ochako!" As they were about to walk into class, they saw Aizawa standing across them with a smirk. "M-Mr Aizawa!" "I was gonna stop you, but you two looked to cute. You acted like a married couple."
Izuku and Ochako blushed upon hearing the word 'married'. "Well? Stop loitering. Get into class." "Yes sir!"