Water park (Oumeno)

People screamed in joy as they enjoyed their time at the water park. Among these people was Kokichi Ouma, who stood out in the open in his swimming trunks basking in the sunlight.
"You ready for some fun, Himiko?" The purple haired boy didn't get a response. "Himiko?" He looked at the restrooms behind him, and came to a conclusion. He leaned into the lady's room, and called out. "Himiko? Where are you?"
"O-over here." "Why are you hiding?" Himiko didn't answer. "Is it about your swimsuit?" Himiko didn't respond again. "Come on, babe! There are people here with way worse outfits. Besides, they won't pay attention. It's only me looking at you."

The red haired mage slowly crawled out of her hiding place and exited the restroom, revealing to be wearing a pink, frilled two piece bikini.
"Wow, you are hot." "Don't say stuff like that!" "What? Can't I call my girlfriend sexy?" "Sh-shut up!" "You know, if we weren't in a public place right now, I'd screw you right here right now."
"Keep saying things like that, and we might stop having sex all together!", snapped Himiko. Kokichi shut up. "That's better."

Himiko looked at the crowd and thought about what Kokichi said, and took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's go have go fun!"

The couple's first stop was at a zipline. "See you at the bottom, Himi!", said Kokichi, as he slid down the zipline and dropped into the water.
Himiko looked on in fear. She exhaled. "Okay, I can do this", she said as she grabbed the bar, sliding down the zipline. Once she reached a certain point, she let go and fell into the pool below her, swimming to the top and screaming in joy.
"I did it! Kokichi, did you see?" Himiko looked around but saw her boyfriend nowhere. "Kokichi?" A figure under the water swam up to Himiko, jumping put and hugging her. "Gotcha!" "Kokichi!" Himiko jabbed Kokichi in his stomach, which did little to silence his laughter.
"Come on! Let's go to the next one!" "And where would that be?" Kokichi pointed at a casual looking waterslide. Only catch was that you went down in a floaty. "Okay then. Let's go."

Himiko and Kokichi sat in a floaty and were pushed down the slide. The purple haired male held onto his girlfriend's waist and laughed along with her as drops of water splashed onto their faces.
Once they reached the foot of the slide they were flipped over and went under the water. They rose out of it with fits of laughter.
Kokichi went silent and kissed Himiko. "What was that for?" "You're just adorable when you laugh." He leaned closer to her ear and whispered. "And you look beautiful when you're soaked."

At this statement, Himiko became as red as her hair. "I told you what would happen if you said stuff like that!" "I know, I know. I'll stop. But can I say one more thing?" "Fine. What is it?" "I love you."
A massive grin grew on Kokichi's face as Himiko could only smile. "Me too."
The couple climbed out of the pool and went on more rides until they had their fair share of fun.
After a few more rides, it was time to go home. After getting dressed back into their normal clothes, the couple climbed into their car and drove home.

"Now that was fun", said Kokichi as he hugged Himiko from behind and kissed her neck. "Nyeh?!" "Sorry. Couldn't help myself. You just looked so hot in your swimsuit."
Himiko sighed. "The things I do for you." She turned around kissed Kokichi deeply, and the rest I'll leave to your imagination.