Day off (Makoto x Abigail)

Which one shot is your favorite so far?

Makoto's eyes began to slowly open, as the rays of the sun peaked through the window and shone in his eyes. He looked to his bedside, taking his phone and wincing at the brightness of the screen. He looked at the date, and smiled.

After putting his phone down, he turned to look at his left side, where his wife, Abigail, was sleeping.
He swung an arm over her hip, and pulled her closer.
Abigail stirred awake, and turned her attention to Makoto, who pecked her lips. "Morning."
Abigail gave a sleepy smile. "Good morning."
"Today is sure going to be interesting", said Makoto. "How so?" "Well, today is our day off."
At this, Abigail's eyes opened more. "So that means..." "Yes it does. We have the whole day ourselves", said Makoto, as he rubbed his nose against his wife's.
"Wow. You are a pervert." "Hey, I'm the pervert you married!" Abigail smirked. "I know. And I don't regret it."
The couple continued to snuggle together, until Abigail stood up. "As much as I'd love to stay in bed, we can't spend our entire day off doing just that."

Makoto shrugged, obviously agreeing with his wife. He got out of bed and undressed his sleepwear, while Abigail did the same.
Makoto took a peek at the shirtless female, and hugged her from behind, kissing on her neck. "Not now, Makoto. I just woke up, so my energy isn't enough for this."
Makoto moved back. "Okay, but don't think I'll let this slide." Abigail looked down on the ground, holding her arm.

Abigail took a seat on the couch, listening to her lover making breakfast in the kitchen while searching for something to watch on the television. The said man walked out, holding a tray of what appeared to be toast, eggs, bacon, and a cup of butter.
Once he placed it on the table, the couple dug in to their morning meal. Makoto noticed the TV was on and glanced at Abigail. "So, what are gonna watch?"
"Don't know. Just felt bored."
The brown haired male moved closer to his wife and searched for a movie too. "How about this one?"
They stopped at a TV show called 'How I Met Your Mother'. "Cynthia told me about this. She says it's pretty good", explained Abigail. "So far, that woman has never been wrong when it came to shows and movies."
"Then let's watch it", said Makoto, taking the remote and starting the first episode. Abigail took out a bag of chips, making Makoto laugh. "You just ate breakfast! Aren't worried you'll get fat?" Abigail glared at him, opening the bag and taking out a chip, inserting it into her mouth.

The married couple spent a whole hour that morning watching TV together, with Makoto making a few moves on Abigail, but was turned down by her.

After a few more episodes, the couple decided to go for a walk.
They put on warmer clothing and walked out of their home. Makoto took Abigail's hand, a gesture which she returned happily.
"Hey, Abby?" "Hm?" "Why have you been turning down my advances? One time is fine, but it has been constant. What's going on?"
Abigail sighed, and pulled her hand back from Makoto, using it to rub her upper arm. "We can't have sex. Not right now." "Why not?"
Abigail looked into her husband's eyes, then looked down.

"Makoto... you're going to be a dad."

Abigail slowly lifted her head, seeing Makoto run at her and swing her in a circle with joy.
"I'M GOING TO BE DAD!"
Abigail laughed at Makoto's excitement. "How long have you known?" "I found out last night."
"This is incredible! What are we gonna call him? Or her? Should they have a Japanese name, or an American name?"
"Makoto, calm down. I told you I just found out last night. It's going to beca while before we find out more." "Right. Sorry." Abigail chuckled and pecked her husband's lips. "So, are we gonna continue this walk?" "I'd love that."

The couple joined hands again and continued to walk, filled with joy that in nine months, a new addition to the family would arrive.