Protect you (Komamiki)

Requested by @JustaMikansimp

A group of small children were standing in the middle of the playground of their elementary school, deciding what game they were going to play.

"We played tag yesterday!", complained a little boy with brown hair. "You just don't want to play it because you're slow, Hajime!", said a little boy with hot pink hair. "Don't be mean with him, Kazuichi", said a girl with light pink hair, Chiaki.
Another boy with ash blonde hair was looking around, and spotted a girl being pushed to the ground by three older boys.

"Come on! Stand up if you aren't so weak!", exclaimed the one bully. The girl was about to stand up, but got kicked back down.
"HEY!"
The bullies turned around to see a boy run at them. "Ugh, it's that weird kid, Komaeda."

The boy stood in front of the bullies, his arms stretched wide.
"Quit hurting her!" "Or what?" "Or I'll... I'll... I haven't really thought of that."
The bullies laughed out loud. "Look, if you want to hurt her, you're gonna have to get through me!" The bully in the front smacked his fist into his palm.
"Sounds good to me."

The girl that was being tormented earlier watched as her savior was being pummeled by the three boys, holding a hand to her mouth in shock.
"What's going on?!", exclaimed Hajime, who was running to the fight with his other two friends. "Nagito! What did you do to him?"
"We taught him his place! Just like what we're gonna do to you twerps..." "What was that?" The bullies turned around to see a a boy taller than them. "N-Nekomaru..."

"What are you three doing to these kids?" "N-Nothing! We were just having fun!" Nekomaru leaned closer. "Scram. Or I'll tell the teacher."
The bullies ran for their lives with all their speed.
Nekomaru turned to the other kids. "You guys okay?"
"Yeah. Thanks Nekomaru." Kazuichi walked over to Nagito. "You okay man?" "Yeah, just saving this girl." Nagito walked over to the girl who was beaten up. "Hi! Are you okay?"
The girl slowly stood up. "Y-yes. Th-thank you." "No problem! What's your name." "Mikan. Mikan Tsumiki." "Hi Mikan! I'm Nagito! Wanna play with us?" Mikan was shocked. No one had ever wanted to play with her before.
"O-okay."
"Great! What about you, Nekomaru?" "Sure!" "Awesome!", exclaimed Hajime.
"Now what are we gonna play?"

Nagito glanced at Mikan and smiled at her, making the little girl blushed.

Timeskip

"And that is the story of how I met your mother", Nagito said, sitting with his four year old son on his lap.
The little boy tilted his head. "What about the bullies?" "They never bothered us again, not after Nekomaru started hanging out with us."

"Dinner's ready!", came a female voice from the kitchen. Nagito lifted his son up. "Come on, Haritsu. You heard your mother."
The father and son walked to the kitchen, where Mikan was standing at the table, placing plates full of food on the table. Nagito walked over to his wife and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Dinner smells nice as always, honey", said Nagito. Mikan giggled and took a seat, preparing to enjoy a meal with her beloved family.