Teaching (Zackray)

Zack just came home from another killing spree. As he opened the door, he was met with darkness.
"Ray?" Suddenly, a figure pounced out of nowhere and landed on the bandaged killer, holding a knife to his face.
"How was that?", asked the figure, who was revealed to be Rachel. "Pretty impressive. But if I were you, I'd say a one liner when holding a victim in this position."
"A one liner?" "Yeah! A cool catchphrase! You know, like 'go to sleep' or something!" Rachel put a finger to her chin in thought, then looked back at her boyfriend.
"Good night, punk."
"It's okay, but maybe remove the punk part, and just say good night. That way it'll sound way creepier." "Oh, okay."
The couple got up off the floor. "Now, where's my welcome home kiss?" "Oh, right." Rachel pulled Zack by his shirt and pecked him on the lips. "Almost forgot, seeing as I was, you know..." "Trying out what I taught you?" "Yes." "That's good, I guess."
The two killers walked up the stairs to their bedroom.
"Zack?" "What's up?" "Did I do good?" "Yeah." "You said I'd get a reward for doing good. So, what do I get?" "Um, I get to cuddle you as much as you'd like?"
Rachel's response was a smile. "I'd like that."
The couple entered the bedroom and climbed into bed, but not before Zack took off his jacket.
Once they were under the sheets, Zack wrapped Rachel in his arms, the heat of his body warming her up.
And with that, they fell asleep.