We meet again (Izuocha)

Izuku and Ochako were at the mall, currently on a nice beautiful date.
"Oh, Deku! I need to get um..." "Get what?"
Ochako nervously pointed at a lingerie store.
Izuku blushed. "Oh! Um, o-o-okay."
Ochako rushed into the store while Izuku sat at a fountain.
"Is that who I think it is?" Izuku looked up and saw two young men. Very familiar young men. Then it hit him. They were Bakugou's old friends from middle school. "Hey there, Deku. How's it hangin?" Izuku looked down. "It's uh, going good." "Really? Whatcha doin? Trying to find a civilian to save from an evil villain? Pathetic."
Izuku didn't respond. He wasn't going to let two of his childhood bullies bring him down. "Ok, Deku! I'm back!" Izuku looked up to see Ochako running back to him. "Now who is this? Hey there beautiful", said the one guy. Ochako gave him a look of disgust. "Sorry, but I'm taken", she said, wrapping her arms around Izuku's. "Who, this guy? This quirkless loser?" Ochako stood up and glared at the two men.
"He is not quirkless! In fact, he's not even a loser! He is a good man who is gonna be the greatest hero you'll ever see!"
"What do you mean he's not quirkless? Have you ever seen him use a quirk?"
Ochako looked at Izuku, signaling him to demonstrate his power. He stood up and charged 5% of One For All in his hand. The two men were shocked. "H-how?!" "That's not all", said Ochako with an evil smile. Deku flicked his finger on the one guy's chest and he flew a few meters away. The other guy looked in fear and ran off.
Izuku looked at Ochako and smiled at her. Friends of yours?" "Kacchan's, actually."
Ochako giggled and kissed her green haired boyfriend. It wasn't a long kiss, but it wasn't short either. It was just enough to show her love.
"Come on. I bought some new underwear that I want show you~." Izuku was now blushing so hard, all of Antarctica would melt. He was in such a deep trance that Ochako dragged him out the mall.