Thank you (Bell x Ais)

Ais arrived at the ball with the rest of the Loki familia. She felt a few eyes staring at her, as they marveled at her beauty.
As the rest of her familia separated to find dancing partners, Ais stood by the snack table. She looked at the food, until she felt a pair of arms around her waist.
"I knew I saw a princess." Ais turned to see her lover, Bell Cranel, making a smile grow on her face. Bell offered out his hand. "May I have this dance?"

The sword princess and the young argonaut swayed together to the ballroom music, looking into each other's eyes lovingly and enjoying each other's presence.
Ais thought back all the way to the day she met Bell, then to their moments after that, like their first date, their confession of their feelings, and the day when had their... ahem... first time.
"Ais?" "Huh?" "You were spacing out. Something on your mind?" Ais smiled. "Just thinking about the times we had together and how my life became better. You made me the happiest woman in the world, Bell. All I'm trying to say is... thank you."
Bell smiled and kissed Ais passionately. "And thank you, Ais. For everything you've done for me." The couple continued dancing together, with Ais resting her head in Bell's chest.
"Hey, Ais?" "Hm?" "What say I give you another moment to remember?" "What do you mean?" Bell lifted Ais's hand, showing a ring on her finger. "Will you do the honor of marrying me?" Ais was speechless, only able to nod with small tears of joy.