Water fight (Kaimaki)

Kaito was on the beach with his friends, having the time of his life. "Hey, Kaito, where's Maki?", asked Kaede. "She's just putting on her swimwear. She should be out soon."
Kaede looked to her left and grinned. "Speak of the devil." Kaito looked in her direction as well and what he saw made him blush incredibly.
Maki was wearing a white bikini with a skirted bottom. "How do I look?"
All Kaito could do was stutter while trying to think of the perfect compliment. He then felt water splash into his face. "Keep it in your pants, space boy!", said Kokichi, who was holding a water gun and a sports bag around his arm. "If you want payback, you can have it."
Kokichi threw the back down, revealing the other water guns in it.

The group of friends started playing around with water guns, with Maki gaining the upper hand.
Kaito shot Shuichi, but didn't see Ryoma about to shoot him. Luckily, Maki jumped in and shot the ultimate tennis player.
The game continued until there were only two players left: Maki and Kaito.
"Only one can remain, Makiroll." "Yeah, but it's not you." Kaito smirked, and pulled the trigger the exact same time as Maki did.
The ultimate assassin had water on her face while her boyfriend on his chest.
"It's a tie!", called out Kokichi.
Maki wiped her wet hair up, then saw Kaito's face in front of her's. He planted a kiss on her lips. "Good game, babe." Maki blushed and nodded.
"Good game."