Alone in the hot springs (Nagikae)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Nagisa and his wife Kayano were on their way to the local hot springs for their date night.
Once they arrived, they looked at the schedule.
"Looks like they keep the hot springs open till midnight", said Kayano.
"We should probably get ready", said Nagisa. As he was about to walk away, Kayano tugged at his shirt. "Nagisa, how exactly is this a date night? I mean, we're going to split up because of the schedule." Nagisa smiled and kissed his wife's lips. "Just wait and see."
Kayano couldn't help but notice that her husband was smirking seductively when he said that, making her blush.

Kayano undressed herself and wrapped a towel around her body, walking to the hot spring. She looked around, then dropped the towel to her feet, then climbed into the warm water.
"This is nice. But what was Nagisa talking about earlier?" "About this."
Kayano turned around and saw her blue haired lover with a towel around his waist. "N-Nagisa?! But this is the female-!" Nagisa walked closer to the tub. "No one is here. And as long as no one finds out, we're fine." He dropped his towel, making Kayano yelp in embarrassment as she saw his member. Nagisa climbed into the tub, sitting next to his beloved wife.
He noticed Kayano looking away from him. "Kayano, why are you looking away? This isn't the first time we've seen each other naked, you know." "I know." "Then look at me."
Kayano placed her gaze on the bluenette, who smiled and pecked her lips. "Now, as for the thing I wanted to give you after we came here."
The couple's lips joined.

Lemon time

Kayano instinctively cupped Nagisa's face and deepened the kiss. Nagisa slipped his tongue into his wife's mouth. She did the same, while slowly lifting her leg up to Nagisa's crotch, rubbing it against it. Meanwhile, Nagisa decided to squeeze his wife's buttocks.
Their actions released moans that were muffled by their joined lips. They separated, the only thing between them a string of saliva. Nagisa lowered himself until his face was in front of Kayano's breasts. He kissed the spot between them, then kissed around the two mounds. Kayano felt a tingle in her body from the kisses she was receiving in her chest area, a feeling that increased slightly when she felt her husband nibble on one of her nipples.
Nagisa bit on the pink nub, then licked it, then sucked on it. Kayano wriggled her head side to side, whimpering. Nagisa's member became hard, which is when he decided to rub it against his wife's clit, making her lean her head back.
"N-Nagisa, that's unfair." "Oh? How so?" "You're not giving me a chance to make you feel good." Nagisa smiled. "Okay. Do what you want." Kayano leaned her face closer to the bluenette's neck and sucked on the flesh. She knew he was very sensitive there.
Nagisa wriggled his head, but not too much as he didn't want to disturb what Kayano was doing.
Kayano gently pushed her husband against the rocks. "Get up." "Hm?" "Get up. Sit on the ledge." Nagisa rose up from the tub and sat on the ledge. Kayano placed her face in front of it, and blew. Her breath tickled the tip of the member. Next, she kissed the slit. "S-stop teasing." "Don't be impatient, otherwise you won't get your gift." Nagisa didn't object. Kayano licked around the head and up the slit. She looked up at her husband and pushed him down. Nagisa lied down on the floor, then saw his wife's behind hover over his face.
Kayano sat on her lover's face, then lowered herself to his erection. She slipped it into her mouth, slowly bobbing her head up and down. Nagisa stuck his tongue into Kayano's heat.
The two lovers pleasured each other at the same time, both nearly close to their limits.
"Kayano, it's coming." "Me too. Let's do it together." Kayano continued sucking Nagisa's dick, with him eating her out. Next thing you knew, they both climaxed.
"I know I say this a lot, but damn, you're amazing, Kayano." "Oh, honey, we're not done just yet." Kayano straddled herself over Nagisa's waist and straightening his manhood with her hand. She slowly lowered herself and hissed in pain, but that pain turned into pleasure.
Kayano moved her hips around, making Nagisa breath hastily. "Does it feel good?" "Yes." "Do you want more?" "Yes." "Then you have to make me feel good too." Nagisa nodded.
Kayano moved up and down, while her husband held onto her waist and gestured her to turn around. She did so, and felt a pair of hands hold her breasts and lips on her neck.
Kayano then moved up and down while Nagisa pleasured her.
"Mmm, yes. That's it. Fuck me hard, Nagisa." The two lovers began picking up the pace. "Kayano, I'm gonna cum again." "Do it. Cum inside of me. Fill me up with your cum."
With one final thrust, Nagisa released his seed in Kayano's womb.

Lemon end

Nagisa and Kayano rested on the floor. "Good thing we're at a hot spring. We need to wash up."
Kayano giggled and moved away to the tub. Nagisa followed. "You know I could get pregnant, right?" "So? I don't regret it." Kayano smiled. "Me too."