Divorce (Yuu x Nao)

Shirogane Otosaka looked with worry at his parents, who were in the kitchen, not talking to each other at all.
The young boy walked over to his sister, Akame, who was sitting on the couch with her phone. "Akame, what's wrong with mom and dad?" "Don't know. They haven't been talking to each other since yesterday."
"But they always talk to each other! Do you think they're..." "They're what?" "Getting a divorce?"

"Now hold on, this only started yesterday, so they couldn't possibly be getting a divorce!" "Dinner's ready!"
Yuu and Nao entered the living room. "Here you go, kids!", they both said. Then they glared at each other. "Here kids, have my food", said Yuu. "No! Mother knows best, right! Have my food!", exclaimed Nao.
Shirogane and Akame looked at each other. "Yep. They're getting a divorce."

. . .

Shirogane rested in his bed, worried. "Are mom and dad really going to get a divorce? Please don't let it be true."
Nao entered her son's room. "Hey, Shirogane. You comfortable?" The young boy only nodded. Nao noticed the saddened expression on his face. "Penny for your thoughts?"
Shirogane jumped into his mother's arms. "Please don't divorce dad!"

Nao was confused. "Wha-?" "You and dad are fighting! Please stop!"
Nao understood the situation. "Yuu! Bring Akame here with you!"
Yuu entered Shirogane's room with his daughter. "What's going on?" "Shirogane thinks we're getting a divorce." "Funny. So did Akame." The parents looked at their children.

"Kids, you misunderstood. You're mother and I aren't getting a divorce." The kids were shocked. Yuu blushed. "We were... competing." "Competing?" "On who was the best parent", said Nao, blushing as well.