Bondage (Eraserjoke)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!
Requested by @LayNizt

Emi was on the bed, in her underwear, taking in the scent of her boyfriend who was towering over and using his capture gear to tie her hands against the bed frame.
"There we go." Aizawa finished up and stared into Emi's eyes. "Now, you ready to have me let my way with you?", he whispered in a sultry tone. Emi bit her lip and nodded.

Lemon time

Aizawa kissed Emi heatedly. She wanted to wrap her arms around him, but remembered her hands were tied. Literally.
Aizawa took off her bra while they kissed. He pulled away and groped her breasts. Emi could only let out a little moan before Aizawa kissed her again. He moved his lips to her cheek, then jaw, then went lower until he reached her chest.
He licked her breasts, flicking her nipples with his tongue. Emi whimpered, then yelped when she felt Aizawa's fingers squeeze into her ass. Things only got better when he curled his finger around the waistband of his girlfriend's panties and pulled them down.
"I just realized you didn't tie up my legs." "I only have one capture gear. That, and it would've been harder to take off your underwear", said Aizawa, pushing his head in between Emi's legs, licking her vagina. She panted repeatedly with hints of moans leaving her mouth.
"Shouta, I... I can't take it anymore! I want you inside of me!" Aizawa smirked and rose up. He rubbed his tip against the slit of his girlfriend. "Did you take a pill?" Emi nodded with excitement. "Good girl."
Aizawa slid himself in and kissed Emi while doing so. In and out he pulled, leaving the woman he loved in a state of nothing but pure bliss. "Emi... it's coming..." "Inside. Finish inside Shouta." Aizawa gave one final thrust and released his load inside of Emi, making her wail loudly.

Lemon end

"Well, that was interesting", said Aizawa as he removed his capture gear from Emi's wrists. "Yeah. Though, how about we try it with you tied up instead?" "So, Ms Joke wants to be on top?" "Problem?" "No. In fact, I'm curious to see what that's like."
"Leave it for next time. Right now, you fucked the energy out of me." Emi covered herself with the blanket and snuggled close to Aizawa. "Night, Shouta." "Night Emi", said Aizawa as he planted a kiss on Emi's forehead and snuggled close to her.